PDA

View Full Version : full tilt MGR question

captain_swing
11-29-2005, 05:17 PM
Sometimes my MGR for fulltilt seems low. For example, if I clear $20 in bonus at a full table that means my table has generated $332 in rake (you get 1 point for every dollar of rake and need 16.6 points)and my share should be 332/9=36.8 (and this is conservative because the table won't be full for every hand). If you deduct the 20 in bonus then my MGR should be 16.8. Sometimes it seems like my MGR is around 11-12 for every $20 in bonus I clear. Am I missing anything?

Thanks for the help.

JRussell
11-29-2005, 05:21 PM
Full Tilt also deducts transaction fees from your MGR.

captain_swing
11-29-2005, 05:23 PM
Could you elaborate? How much etc.?

11-29-2005, 05:51 PM
They deduct the fees they incur for your deposits(from Neteller etc)so it depends on how much and how often you deposit. They also deduct if you enter tournies with added prize pools. If they add $500 and 100 people enter then they deduct $5 from your mgr.

BigBiceps
11-29-2005, 06:09 PM
I can't figure out my MGR there either. Some days it will show more than I expect, and some days it will show a negative number.

tripp0807
11-29-2005, 06:20 PM
To those who responded...

Are you unhappy with FT RB? Feel like you're getting ripped off?

I'm curious b/c I'm thinking about opening up an account w/ RB there.

morgant
11-29-2005, 07:05 PM
FTP deducts anything and everything from the affiliates MGR. We at raketracker have ceased offering them due to this and there less than cooperative attitude. take from that what you will

morg.

obsidian
11-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Yea, they deduct crap like transfer fees.

11-29-2005, 11:36 PM
You get their bonus + rakeback. (with their deductions)The software is good and the traffic appears to be increasing. You should join.

11-30-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
To those who responded...

Are you unhappy with FT RB? Feel like you're getting ripped off?

I'm curious b/c I'm thinking about opening up an account w/ RB there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never felt like I was getting ripped off. I never even noticed anything missing due to the fees. With RB and their bonus you get most of your rake back.

If there's a problem with the site, it's the fact that it isn't all that popular.

11-30-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You get their bonus + rakeback. (with their deductions)The software is good and the traffic appears to be increasing. You should join.

[/ QUOTE ]

I signed up for an account already but I have yet to deposit money... can I still get under a Rake-back agreement *and* get the bonus? Obviously, this would be ideal...

captain_swing
11-30-2005, 04:16 PM
The bonus is around 50% rakeback if you play full tables. I do sometimes think I get shorted on my MGR but rakeback plus bonus is still a pretty good deal. Table selection is not so good at 3/6 and 5/10--the games are tougher than at most sites imo. You can still find a good one sometimes though; it's worth having an account there anyway and checking the games occasionally.

11-30-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I signed up for an account already but I have yet to deposit money... can I still get under a Rake-back agreement *and* get the bonus? Obviously, this would be ideal...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you can still get it in that scenario.

RikaKazak
11-30-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey,
I give rakeback on tilt and have found that they deduct a LOT of things. I just email my players the spreadsheet I get every month so they know what they should/are getting.
(I don't deduct for that, although I'm sure full tilt would, LOL)