PDA

View Full Version : I joined the party, and I need my $19

dux
07-06-2003, 01:27 AM
Ok, so I bought into Party for the first time (I have played at empire before). They won't take my visa for some reason, so I have to use a Virtual Visa or something, anyway I sign up and ok ok ok I get $100 in, but there is a 5% fee, but party gives you an extra 10% for your troubles. So I have $104.50, which I run down to $44.85.

So I would like the 20% bonus get when I sign up, which is $19, because of my $95 cash in. It says I have to play 47 hands for my 10% bonus for my ewallet bonus, which I clear, and 95 hands more for my $19. But 95 hands have been completed, and it still says bonus pending. What more do I have to do or how long do I have to wait to get my money?

jasonHoldEm
07-06-2003, 02:26 AM
dux,

I was confused by this as well...it takes a little bit of time for the bonus to actually be released to your account once you clear it. I assume it's set up on some sort of X hour schedule, not sure what it actually is, but after a few hours it will be in your account.

Peace,
jHE

Max Weinberg
07-06-2003, 02:33 AM
If it's not credited in a couple days just talk to a floorperson and they can get it settled for you.

But then again, these people can't even figure out where I placed in a tournament to give me my winnings, so good luck.

HeartsKing
07-06-2003, 02:41 AM
I finished my Empire bonus yesterday and it didn't get release instantly like it had in the past.

I proceeded to attempt to contact a live floor person. There weren't any available, so I typed in my request and continued to play.

About 20 minutes later a live floor person pops on and says he'll look into it. About another 5-10 minutes later he says it's clear now. I take a look to verify and thank him.

It was slow and I shouldn't of had to ask about it in first place, but they are going thru growing pains and I'm willing to cut them a little slack.

dux
07-06-2003, 02:49 AM
Thanks for the replies. It's about 2:45 AM EST, so fortunately as soon as I clicked the live help feature, I have been connected to a staff member. I've asked them to clear the bonus to me, and we'll see what happens.

The only real gripe I have about their live help feature is every few seconds, the taskbar and the live help window start flashing (I have windows XP), like in MSN if somebody has typed a message, except that here nobody has typed anything. 19 out of 20 it's flashing for no reason, and if you are trying to play it is very, very irritating.

dux
07-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Success! Here is what transpired:
<font color="#1111EE">
HeidiBanks: HeidiBanks has joined this chat session
StackItUp:Hello
HeidiBanks:Welcome to our Live Chat feature! What can I do for you today?
StackItUp:I have played the 95 hands I thought I needed to complete to get my $19 sign up bonus
StackItUp:But the bonus is still listed as pending.
HeidiBanks:Please hold while I look into this for you.
HeidiBanks:please check your account as we just gave your bonus
StackItUp:Thankyou very much
StackItUp:Yes it has been credited to my account
</font color>

Didn't take to long either.

Vehn
07-06-2003, 02:55 AM
I had to do that crap too to get my bonus, how stupid.

tiltboy
07-06-2003, 03:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I had to do that crap too to get my bonus, how stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto. I did it for both a Party and an Empire bonus. As if those support people didn't have enough to do they now have to individually respond to people trying to find out why their bonuses aren't automatically clearing.

I'm telling ya, Party is experiencing its proverbial 15 minutes of fame and may go the way of Planet if they don't get their stuff together.