PDA

View Full Version : my new vertical mouse

gorie
11-29-2005, 12:14 AM
have you guys ever seen one of these ?

http://www.evoluent.com/in_hand.jpg

they look weird, but so far i like mine a lot. i've only had it a few days and now that i am use to it, using a regular mouse actually feels kinda weird to me.!

these are suppose to be better (i don't know if they really are) since your wrist is kept in a neutral 'hand shake' position rather than twisting your forearm like you do with a regular mouse. though i wonder why i have never seen one of these before (until i started looking into ways of helping my carpal tunnel syndrome). it does feel more comfortable though.

there are 4 programmable buttons too which is pretty nice. more info here: http://www.evoluent.com/vmouse2right.htm

i thought some might find it interesting, it's a pretty cool device. the only part that sucks is they cost like $60. anyone else use one of these ?! what do you think ??

11-29-2005, 12:23 AM
Most definitely looks like you're rubbing out a chode...

gorie
11-29-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Most definitely looks like you're rubbing out a chode...

[/ QUOTE ]

are you trying to say my mouse is sexy ? ! thanks.

bennyk
11-29-2005, 01:23 AM
I always thought these looked awesome. Too bad they don't make a wireless one, that's a deal breaker for me.

bk

_2000Flushes
11-29-2005, 01:30 AM
It's about freaking time. Mouse manufacturers have been way behind in improving ergonomics. Now egocidal just needs to learn what a chode is, and we'll be set.

-2kF

Wu36
11-29-2005, 01:42 AM
I've got one too. It works real well but it takes some getting used to.

CrazyEyez
11-29-2005, 01:51 AM
Whoa. I saw the picture, then immediately rotated my hand 90 degrees. That is insanely more comfortable. Why the hell aren't all mouses like this?

Upon further review, 45 degrees > vertical > conventional.

diebitter
11-29-2005, 01:52 AM
They should call it a pussy instead.

housenuts
11-29-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Upon further review, 45 degrees > vertical > conventional.

[/ QUOTE ]

i actually find it most comfortable upside down. if somehow they could make that work. like an optical mouse that used the ceiling as its reference point.

rusellmj
11-29-2005, 02:51 AM
I hope your boss bought this for you.

BTW, how's the wrist?

imported_anacardo
11-29-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You do have intellectual interests that go beyond snatch, right? I swear, I seens 'em. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

diebitter
11-29-2005, 04:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You do have intellectual interests that go beyond snatch, right? I swear, I seens 'em. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I love Snatch. Great movie /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

27offsuit
11-29-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
have you guys ever seen one of these ?

http://www.evoluent.com/in_hand.jpg

they look weird, but so far i like mine a lot. i've only had it a few days and now that i am use to it, using a regular mouse actually feels kinda weird to me.!

these are suppose to be better (i don't know if they really are) since your wrist is kept in a neutral 'hand shake' position rather than twisting your forearm like you do with a regular mouse. though i wonder why i have never seen one of these before (until i started looking into ways of helping my carpal tunnel syndrome). it does feel more comfortable though.

there are 4 programmable buttons too which is pretty nice. more info here: http://www.evoluent.com/vmouse2right.htm

i thought some might find it interesting, it's a pretty cool device. the only part that sucks is they cost like $60. anyone else use one of these ?! what do you think ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it give you that 'phallic' feel in your hand, like you're holding your man's junk?
It sure looks gay.

gorie
11-29-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Does it give you that 'phallic' feel in your hand, like you're holding your man's junk?
It sure looks gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

it feels like i'm squeezing a boob. do you want one now ?

diebitter
11-29-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It sure looks gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

it feels like i'm squeezing a boob. do you want one now ?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, looks like a cameltoe, feels like a boob. I gotta get me one of those! To go with this! (http://www.mychristmasstory.com/images/products/A_Christmas_Story/Leg_lamp/40_inch_A_Christmas_Story_leg_lamp.jpg)

M2d
11-29-2005, 02:22 PM
the evoluent is a great mouse design, but, as someone else mentioned, it doesn't have a wireless version. it also only comes in one size (pretty large), so people with small hands often don't like them.

Quinn Warren
11-29-2005, 03:32 PM
There was recently an article in one of the major ***** magazines on Phil Ivey.

In it, there is a picture of Phil on his couch playing Party on a plasma holding what looks to be a wireless, vertical mouse. Any ideas what this could be?

gorie
11-29-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There was recently an article in one of the major ***** magazines on Phil Ivey.

In it, there is a picture of Phil on his couch playing Party on a plasma holding what looks to be a wireless, vertical mouse. Any ideas what this could be?

[/ QUOTE ]
i wonder if he is concerned at all about burn in ?

housenuts
11-29-2005, 07:54 PM
they should make a mouse shaped like a penis