PDA

View Full Version : nice slowplay idiot....

TheBlueMonster
11-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Early in a MTT blinds are 15/30 and I'm sitting in late position with (t1150) K /images/graemlins/spade.gifJ /images/graemlins/spade.gif. Guy to my left (t900) raises it to 75. I call as does the BB.
Flop: A /images/graemlins/spade.gif10 /images/graemlins/spade.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif.
Check. Check. Check.
Turn: Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Check. Check. Feeler bet of 90.
Fold. Call.
River: 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
He bets out 300. I reraise him all in and he calls instantly and tables 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

yay.

PoBoy321
11-28-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Early in a MTT blinds are 15/30 and I'm sitting in late position with (t1150) K /images/graemlins/spade.gifJ /images/graemlins/spade.gif. Guy to my left (t900) raises it to 75. I call as does the BB.
Flop: A /images/graemlins/spade.gif10 /images/graemlins/spade.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif.
Check. Check. Check.
Fold. Call.
He bets out 300. I reraise him all in and he calls instantly and tables 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

yay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he was going broke here anyway.

In all fairness, I don't think you played the hand that well and you should be grateful another /images/graemlins/spade.gif didn't hit to kill your action.

ZenMusician
11-28-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In all fairness, I don't think you played the hand that well and you should be grateful another /images/graemlins/spade.gif didn't hit to kill your action.

[/ QUOTE ]

PoBoy321
11-28-2005, 10:56 PM
However, I did forget to congratulate you on your Royal.

TheBlueMonster
11-28-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
oh completely agree. It was a while ago so I don't remember how everything went exactly except the hands involved.

Oh, and it was before I was as awesome a player as I am now. /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

11-28-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Check. Check. Check.
Fold. Call.

yay.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PoBoy321
11-29-2005, 01:02 AM
No, THIS is a nice slowplay.

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.25 BB (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

SB ($6.50)
Hero ($24.65)
UTG ($30.70)
MP ($24)
CO ($52.95)
Button ($2.85)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.50) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.50) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.50) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $0.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero pushes</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB calls</font>.

Final Pot: $2

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB has 6s 3h (two pair, sixes and threes).
Hero has Td Jh (straight, king high).
Outcome: Hero wins $2. </font>

2+2 wannabe
11-29-2005, 01:05 AM
um....

lighterjobs
11-29-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
nice slowplay idiot....

[/ QUOTE ]

are you referring to yourself or the villian?

11-29-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Check. Check. Check.
Fold. Call.

yay.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a problem in how people play their RFs. I can see that in you.