PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Video (7 minutes)

krishanleong
11-28-2005, 09:36 PM
Thanks for taking a look at my first video. I know two videos in one night might be seen as a lot but I dropped 200+ bets today and this is a good way for me to regroup. I'm feeling fine despite the loss.

One third of the way through I switch tables because my first table broke. Thanks for the comments.

link (http://www.pokerhandhistories.com/krishEdited2.avi)

Krishan

Spicymoose
11-28-2005, 09:54 PM
You complete Q9s after 2 limpers. Flop is ATTr. I am trying to stab more, but against 3 opponents, I don't know if this is good often enough. Called by one of the LP limpers, and you fire again on the turn. I would definetly give up.

Raise preflop with Q9o, and 37/12/1.4 calls. He check raises you on a 8T2 two tone flop, and you 3-bet. I just give up on the flop. He is definetly pushing you off the better hand sometimes with flush or straight draws, but he also has pairs and good equity often enough. I think giving up is safe. Given that you didn't give up, I like your free card play. But what do you do if you don't improve on the river? Will you call his surefire bet?

Raise preflop with AQs, and only BB calls. He leads into you on a 567 two tone flop, not your tone. You call. What was your plan? Peel one and fold to a turn bet? You ended up betting when he checked the non flush 3. I think I raise the flop, bet the safe turn, and check the river UI. Either that or fold the flop. Calling and reevaluating on the turn seems like it has merits too. I am unsure about this hand.

I like your 72o stab.

85o in the BB, and SB completes. Flop is AT5 monotone, and you click check/fold. If he checks to you, I bet. You do bet the blank 2 on the turn though, which is good.

The rest of the video seems ok to me.

I have been a bit upset about my wild swings at 5/10, and losing $800 this weekend. I can't imagine losing $4k in a night. Hopefully things will get better. I just played for the first time in 2 nights, and won 50BB in about half an hour. Maybe your luck will change too /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Spicymoose

Spicymoose
11-29-2005, 09:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Raise preflop with Q9o, and 37/12/1.4 calls. He check raises you on a 8T2 two tone flop, and you 3-bet. I just give up on the flop. He is definetly pushing you off the better hand sometimes with flush or straight draws, but he also has pairs and good equity often enough. I think giving up is safe. Given that you didn't give up, I like your free card play. But what do you do if you don't improve on the river? Will you call his surefire bet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops. I realize you have a gutshot, and I like your play. You are not calling the river UI though, right?

krishanleong
11-29-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You complete Q9s after 2 limpers. Flop is ATTr. I am trying to stab more, but against 3 opponents, I don't know if this is good often enough. Called by one of the LP limpers, and you fire again on the turn. I would definetly give up.

[/ QUOTE ]

The turn paired the A. I figure I can get him to lay down all gutshots + PP less than T with a turn bet.

Krishan

Spicymoose
11-29-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The turn paired the A. I figure I can get him to lay down all gutshots + PP less than T with a turn bet.

Krishan

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes sense. You were check/folding most other turns? What about your lead into 3 opponents, do you find that standard on this board?

krishanleong
11-29-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

That makes sense. You were check/folding most other turns? What about your lead into 3 opponents, do you find that standard on this board?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check folding everything except a Q, J, or maybe 9. I definitely do not lead this everytime. Just mixing it up against loose players on a board I think they will fold on once in a while.

Krishan

Victor
11-30-2005, 10:24 PM
q9s hand. i wouldnt advocate bluffing into 4 players on an ace high flop from the blind. might as well bluff the river too so that he cant bluff you with 99-22 and maybe he folds qj.

k7o in the sb. i usually fold here. im not sure whats correct tho.

27 in the bb. so do you always lead from the bb in unraised pots? i suppose this board is raggedy enough for it but there is a a flush draw.

58 in the bb. definitely bet this flop hu.

qjo in the sb. 1 limper to you. why dont you raise? you just raised q10o a minute ago. weird.

krishanleong
11-30-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

58 in the bb. definitely bet this flop hu.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup, this was easy. Wasn't paying enough attention.

[ QUOTE ]

qjo in the sb. 1 limper to you. why dont you raise? you just raised q10o a minute ago. weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

With QT one limper was a known crappy player. With QJ, the limper is unknown. I can see raising QJ too though.

Krishan