PDA

View Full Version : Why does anyone play on Party Poker

ZManODS
07-05-2003, 01:51 PM
First of all their software sucks! There is always a wait for any table. There Join List gets all screwed up. The have constant network problems. Most players play any suited cards and by the end of a hand 1 of the players will make a flush. Raising is absouletely useless unless you have the nuts because no one will fold.

I went back for their comeback25 bonus and i hate myself for putting money into that damn site. They suck suck suck.

P.S. This is an angry rant

Your Mom
07-05-2003, 02:01 PM
Party Poker is my personal ATM.

Terry
07-05-2003, 02:05 PM
1. There is always a wait for any table.

2. Most players play any suited cards

3. Raising is absolutely useless unless you have the nuts

4. because no one will fold

WMD (http://www.floydpinkerton.net/fun/jokes/wmd/wmd.html)

jamesburke
07-05-2003, 03:23 PM
boy if u don't like this site, then u don't like making money

MS Sunshine
07-05-2003, 03:51 PM
"no one will fold"

My personal favorite.

My Party BR is going up like odometer, but I did have to change the oil twice this week though.

MS Sunshine

Zwiggelte
07-05-2003, 05:21 PM
Good bonusses and lot of fish,,who cares the software...i like the money..

justus
07-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Other sites also have good bonuses. Wouldn't it be nice to tell the fish about other places that are available to them. Places that don't have software as lousy as Party's. When they complain about their bad luck couldn't someone steer them to another site. I'm not fussy. Just anywhere but Party. They are all at Party because of the ads they saw. They need to be further informed. One site does not need 6000 players.
Share the wealth please.....

happyjaypee
07-05-2003, 06:42 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to tell the fish about other places that are available to them. Places that don't have software as lousy as Party's.

They'd lose there money quicker on a fast software, would get discourage and stop playing... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

-Happy /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

HeartsKing
07-05-2003, 07:21 PM
My Party BR is going up like odometer, but I did have to change the oil twice this week though.

If you're following Jiffy Lube standards that would be $6,000. If you're following more standard conventions that would be $10,000. Either way, I'm jealous. WTG!

mts
07-05-2003, 07:43 PM
BECAUSE I MAKE TEH MONIES

richie
07-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Well, I'm just a low limit player, but for the last 70 hrs, I've been averaging 6BB per hour at the $1/2 Hold'em tables. Perhaps a better question to ask is "Why would anyone NOT play at Party Poker?" Yeah, they got some problems, but the rewards are well worth the hassle, IMHO.