PDA

View Full Version : true story from true poker

MrTeilhof
07-05-2003, 07:01 AM
I visited truepoker today 2 see what was new. I hadent been there for months. I knew I had 6$, and the cheepest tournament is 6$ + 1$ entry fee. so... I write to Don asking him for a dollar so I can play the tour giving him my word I would make a deposit if not finishing in the money. He kindly gives it to me, 12 players enter and... yes I came in first winning 30$ Really god fun experience, so lots of thanx 2 Don & TruePoker. & a little detail. Last hand 2nd player has only 400 in chips, but I get pocket fives and we go all in. He shows AA in the hole flops trips, and I river a straight lol. Not that there was a chance for him 2 recover , but what a finishing hand.
Just wanted 2 share the story /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif And Don...... my man /forums/images/icons/grin.gif again ty for your kindness!
My username on TruePoker is by the way Sylle!

MrTeilhof
07-05-2003, 06:56 PM
come onnnn... wasent it a good little story? all those reads and no replys /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Did I waste your time? have you tried simular gestured from any sites? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Ed Miller
07-05-2003, 07:40 PM

MrTeilhof
07-06-2003, 05:57 AM
TY *NM* /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Ralle
07-07-2003, 08:06 AM
My experience is that the staff at TruePoker is really nice and trying hard to make the players feel welcome. And your story reinforces this.