PDA

View Full Version : Different Party Bonuses?

ChrisEuph
11-28-2005, 06:17 PM
Are there different party bonuses? Everything I see for a first deposit bonus is 20% on a max. of $500. Is there something better. I was also considering signing up through Pokersourceonline. As long as I stay elegible for the bonus, it seems like a good idea. Just have to decide what gift I want.

Thanks for your answers.

11-28-2005, 06:31 PM
Yes there are different offers all over the internet. There are the basic singup bonuses that Party offers. Other sites have deals with Party and offer different first time signup bonuses as well.

I don't know where or what kind are out there because I signed up for Party a long time ago.

I do know that the the bonus IGMPAY is really nice and easy. The first time you signup for IGMPAY with Party and deposit with it you get a bonus of 20% up to $100 I believe. I did that one a long time ago and it's really easy and as far as I know it works for everyone.

timprov
11-28-2005, 06:47 PM
20% to $100 is pretty standard, though some are better than others. PSO's clears twice as quickly (2.5x) as anyone else's I've run into.

Salva135
11-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Just curious to know if you can do the IGMPAY bonus at any time as long as it's your first IGMPAY deposit with Party? I've been on the site for a while and have made numerous deposits/cashouts, but never did the IGMPAY bonus.

11-29-2005, 11:31 AM
Yeah, you can do IGMPAY after a series of transactions. I have heard it is for US citizens only.