PDA

View Full Version : How to avoid action flops etc etc.

07-05-2003, 06:28 AM
In order for online poker rooms to be trusted to not have weighted shuffling alogrithms, action flops etc. I suggest that virtual dealers should be employed. Lets say Party has 1000 tables up and running. All they would have to do is hire 1000 dealers to shuffle the decks and deal the cards and thereafter enter the results into the system. I think this is a great suggestion and I can't understand why the industry hasn't adopted this idea. It would also generate a lot of employment opportunities.

Am i serious? probably not....

/knö/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

dux
07-05-2003, 10:10 AM
Interestingly or not interestingly, the old Poker.com had hosts who would sit in as 'dealers' who simply talked to the players or fielded questions.

Hehe, 1000 dealers, I can't see why Party can't do this...they are doing really is to take all that beautiful rake money and flush it down the toilet.

MadSci
07-05-2003, 10:13 AM
Thanks for exposing me to the phrase "action flops". Is it your point that people shouldn't complain about them? (I for one certainly agree with that.)

Miah
07-05-2003, 11:11 AM
Action flops

Yesterday at UB I was dealth QQ, JJ, JJ, KK, AA in that order. Did a single one of those hands hold up? No. DId I take any one of them to the river? No. How many big bets did I loose on them? About 33.

Is the deal at UB rigged for action flops? No

Is UB a bunch of c*ck s***er m**th*r f*c*ers for dealing me those hands? Yes!!!

07-05-2003, 11:18 AM
I know the feeling, last session I played i lost AA against a guy who called two raises in the bb with 83 who flopped a full house....Hopefully I'll win a lot of money from this player in the long run, I just have to find him again.

/knö/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

bob2007
07-05-2003, 12:45 PM
"It would generate employment?" The answer is that poker rooms are a business. They don't care about the unemployment rate or what not. They exist to make money. Hence their goal, ideally would be that expenses = $0.

Mike Haven
07-05-2003, 01:11 PM
m**th*r

is this some american swear word that hasn't made its way across the big pond yet?

like woowoos?

(i found out yesterday that my son has become a man

he doesn't want a woowoo

i do, though)

RiverMel
07-05-2003, 01:19 PM
It's only in the mornin'. You supposed to be up cookin' breakfast. It's like an alarm clock.

Miah
07-05-2003, 05:48 PM
Its part of a larger phrase, but in order not to be so blunt I figured I'd cover it up and let the "slower" people scratch their heads trying to figure it out. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif