PDA

View Full Version : Hot New Poker Book?

11-28-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The new book from the two-time best-selling author details Rodman's struggles in life since he stopped playing in the NBA, including the breakup of his marriage to movie and TV star Carmen Electra and his problems with alcohol.

[/ QUOTE ]

<ul type="square"> http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/Nut4Dawgs/drodman.jpg [/list]

I can hardly wait to add this to my library.

henrikrh
11-28-2005, 07:24 PM
I only played back at him wiht T /images/graemlins/spade.gifK /images/graemlins/spade.gif cause the guy behind him kept waving at me, I thought he meant 'he's got nothing', I guess he meant 'don't call'. Damn ace-queen alwayss gets me when I'm heads up with dennis.

11-29-2005, 07:07 AM
am i the only person who thought that the guy behind dennis was his HUD stats and player notes? kinda like a personification or something.....

"woooo i am a big scary guy in a black cape... woooo dennis has AQo... woooo.... lucky for you dennis is weak/tight.... woooo coldcall and float him"

wtf am i saying im not even drunk....

vox
11-29-2005, 06:28 PM
Ummm... he's playing blackjack.

FrankStallone
11-29-2005, 08:12 PM
no he's playing the general public.

11-30-2005, 05:57 PM
LOL I doubt Dennis would be weak-tight....more like LAG I would think. Too bad they're playing blackjack, you could have won some real money.

Is it just a coincidence that Dennis would pick the QUEEN of DIAMONDS as his ten card? Ruling please?

ScottieK

drewjustdrew
11-30-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL I doubt Dennis would be weak-tight....more like LAG I would think. Too bad they're playing blackjack, you could have won some real money.

Is it just a coincidence that Dennis would pick the QUEEN of DIAMONDS as his ten card? Ruling please?

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

You never saw the celebrity poker he was in? Very weak. Called with the nuts once I think.

11-30-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

You never saw the celebrity poker he was in? Very weak. Called with the nuts once I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I've only seen this done once live. That's why I don't watch Celebrity Poker, because most of the time I'm yelling at the screen "WTF are you calling for?!? Put me in the game, Phil!" Interesting to know.

ScottieK