PDA

View Full Version : A7 gets toasted

wowacedude
11-28-2005, 05:27 PM
This hand was played 2-3 days ago, i dont remember any history.

The villian is 45/17/ 2/1.3/2 over 200 hands. And my notes are "donk T5 on 88T - kinda aggro - c/r flushdraw on flop HU".

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: wad is CO with 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
1 fold</font>, MP calls, wad raises</font>, 3 folds</font>, MP calls.

Flop: (5.33 SB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 players)</font>
MP checks, wad bets</font>, MP raises</font>, wad 3-bets</font>, MP calls.

Turn: (5.66 BB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 players)</font>
MP checks, wad bets</font>, MP raises</font>, wad folds.

Final Pot: 8.66 BB

Good or anus?

jba
11-28-2005, 05:31 PM
I don't mind the way you played it at all.

I'm wondering about waiting until the turn to pop it again. we lose an extra sb when behind, and gain an extra one when ahead. The real benefit is that I think it's a whole lot harder for him to bluff 3-bet than bluff c/r.

LoaferGee12
11-28-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm wondering about waiting until the turn to pop it again. we lose an extra sb when behind, and gain an extra one when ahead. The real benefit is that I think it's a whole lot harder for him to bluff 3-bet than bluff c/r.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I like this better. Your play was alright as well, but I think the above is more optimal.

11-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Well played.

RunDownHouse
11-28-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm wondering about waiting until the turn to pop it again.

[/ QUOTE ]What if the turn is a Q? A /images/graemlins/heart.gif? The Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif?

jba
11-28-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm wondering about waiting until the turn to pop it again.

[/ QUOTE ]What if the turn is a Q? A /images/graemlins/heart.gif? The Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif?

[/ QUOTE ]

tough

the Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif i'd definitely puss out and call down.

just a Q i'd raise and fold to the 3bet

A/images/graemlins/heart.gif I'd raise and call down a 3bet crying

wowacedude
11-28-2005, 05:59 PM
two things i thought about when i played the hand and 3bet the flop was that he could very well be on some kind of draw, or weaker made hand like low PP or 7, gutshot or whatever.
If i 3-bet the flop i feel like i get ligher calldowns.

RunDownHouse
11-28-2005, 06:17 PM
Just thought we should have a plan if we're waiting for the turn, since so much of the deck sucks to see. FWIW, there's no way I call down a 3bet on an A/images/graemlins/heart.gif turn. I'd also raise just about any overcard and bet the river.