PDA

View Full Version : Ray Zee ignores the racists

05-09-2002, 06:55 PM
Does your silence equate to consent Mr.Zee? Are you a bigot like Mason Malmuth?

05-09-2002, 07:10 PM
The funniest thing is, Lol, that despite all your misguided attacks, and attempts to get under people's skin, I don't think anyone here as any ill will toward you whatsoever. I even feel a little bad, because you obviously think A) that I don't like you, and that B) I have any power to affect the outcome of your life.

I was going to post a joke post, where me and a couple other right-wing racists (myself using different tags if no one else would play along) would plot to ruin your life, because we so have it in for black people. You know, I was going to try to illustrate absurdity by being absurd.

But instead, I'm going to ask you, what has been your experience, that you are so convinced people like me care one way or the other if somoeone has brown skin? Who has told you that I care of you have brown skin?

In a way, it's funny, because I am a little discriminating. Just based on my life experience, if I were trapped on a broken elevator, all other things being equal, I would rather be stuck with some of the black people I have met.

So, what danger are you convinced I present to you? And how did you conclude that I am, what are some of your ideas, and your beliefs? What unfortunate experiences have you suffered in your life, and how do I fit in?

Ever think that, just maybe, life sucks? Maybe it has nothing to do with your skin color? Nobody really respects anybody, they're all just polite 'cause they're working an angle, or something. But, assuming people weren't racists, what ever would give you the idea they'd treat you different?

Anyway, you seem pretty young. All young people are idiots and, combined with your being outspoken, that is reason enough for nobody to have any use for you. Ever think that maybe it's not your skin color that matters, and you better start figuring out what does matter, and get to work on it, before it's too late?

If not based on your skin color, then what else may make the world turn? You may miss out on a whole lot, if you don't get over this silliness already. Try looking a little further for once.

eLROY

05-09-2002, 08:12 PM
i see so does everyone who fails to respond now get considered a racist? why should he even lower himself to respond to your post?

Pat

05-09-2002, 08:50 PM
Just like David

05-09-2002, 11:37 PM
and ray like both david and mason judge each person individually. look around a poker room and you will see all races playing poker without problems. not so in the outside world.

05-10-2002, 03:54 AM
' All young people are idiots and, combined with your being outspoken, that is reason enough for nobody to have any use for you.'

im young, and i tend to be outspoken on some things. i guess im useless. but i can always try. my mom loves me...

05-10-2002, 04:56 AM