PDA

View Full Version : Camcorder suggestions? (with obligatory hot girl pic)

antidan444
11-28-2005, 01:32 PM
My wife asked for a video camera for Christmas. I have a $500-max budget (figuring on spending $400-500). Canon, Sony and Panasonic all have digital handheld camcorders in this range. I know very little about this stuff (basically just what I read about them on cameraworld.com) and am hoping some fellow OOTiots could point me in the best direction. Also, will I need any additional stuff that the camcorder won't come with? (I have a very basic DVD player and, from the looks of it, very basic movie-editing software that came with the CPU when I bought it more than 2 years back.)

Thanks for any help. Here's the reward. My wife and I had one of those "which celebrity would you most want to bang" discussions years ago. Hers was Fred Durst. Mine was ...

http://www.strangecelebrities.com/images/content/106588.jpg

asofel
11-28-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for any help. Here's the reward. My wife and I had one of those "which celebrity would you most want to bang" discussions years ago. Hers was Fred Durst.

[/ QUOTE ]

I.....I don't know what to say......

sorry man....

codewarrior
11-28-2005, 01:44 PM
Are you going to use it for homemade pr0n? You will need to include a floodlight.

antidan444
11-28-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for any help. Here's the reward. My wife and I had one of those "which celebrity would you most want to bang" discussions years ago. Hers was Fred Durst.

[/ QUOTE ]

I.....I don't know what to say......

sorry man....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, it's not my issue, it's hers.

I had the same reaction, for what it's worth.

asofel
11-28-2005, 03:52 PM
yeah exactly, i'd guess you would...hence the sorry being an honest 'feel for ya' kind of thing....at least you have taste...

DrNo888
11-28-2005, 03:55 PM
I just ordered this on on Friday:

http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Panasonic-PV-GS150-Camcorder-Review.htm

Pretty good reviews so far from what I've seen.
Listed $699 at Best Buy. Got it for $511 including shipping.