PDA

View Full Version : QQ in trouble

Roy6
11-28-2005, 01:01 PM
B2B 2/4

First orbit, no real reads. CO seems fishy, call-happy though.

2 limpers, I raise Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/club.gif OTB. Blinds drop.

A /images/graemlins/spade.gif 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

checked to me, I bet, MP calls, CO calls

7 /images/graemlins/club.gif

MP bets, CO calls, I ?

11-28-2005, 01:05 PM
i'd call down. he might have A7, but i'd guess instead he's probably just chasing. not sure without a read.

jaxUp
11-28-2005, 01:06 PM
I have to fold here. If it was HU you could maybe call down, or raise and check behind on river. I can't see you being good here.

aargh57
11-28-2005, 01:09 PM
This looks like MP could be trying to keep from giving you a free card. I think you're up against an A too often to make calling profitable here. You're getting 7 to one to call but you can also get drawn out on pretty easily on this board. I say fold.

Redd
11-28-2005, 01:11 PM
What limit is this at? I'm inclined to fold this with calley mccallerson in the middle, since MP is less likely to be bluffing, and there's two people still in the pot that could still have an ace.

Rudbaeck
11-28-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'd call down. he might have A7, but i'd guess instead he's probably just chasing. not sure without a read.

[/ QUOTE ]

HU I'd agree. But I am not so sure about it with CO in there. I think it's mucking time.

tinhat
11-28-2005, 03:07 PM
First I thought A8; A7 I wouldn't expect pfr to not bet a possible 4-str; which means I can c-r CO plus possibly more bets from a pfr I'm almost certain to be ahead of; betting out turn IMM doesn't accomplish either.

But why wouldn't Ax take the perfect flop c-r opportunity to go HU? So I'm leaning more toward 89x betting a semi-bluff hoping pfr is unpaired unders; will take fold(s) or the bigger pot if he hits or hope for free sd/c-f if he misses. I think I'm calling turn and reevaluating...

Mike