PDA

View Full Version : Staying Awake Pills

pokerdirty
11-28-2005, 12:32 PM
Due to my worthlessness, I have spent the last couple of weeks not doing work, and now have 48 hrs to write a 3000 word paper. This means that I will be pulling all nighters. Does anyone have a pill that they recommend using so I don't get sleepy?

Maulik
11-28-2005, 12:32 PM
Adderall, coffee?

Maulik
11-28-2005, 12:33 PM
Caffeine pills at drug stores or what?
I've never tried that.

11-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Go to a tiny little gas station, you will definetly be able to find the old Stacker pills with ephedra.

4_2_it
11-28-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone have a pill that they recommend using so I don't get sleepy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Legally go to the drugstore and take whatever the pharmacist there recommends. Illegally, get a few hits of speed.

jaydub
11-28-2005, 01:00 PM
You must go the ritalin / adderall route. Ephedrine / caffeine will resut in [censored] thinking and potential crashes.

vexvelour
11-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Def go with Adderall- it will also make it interesting to write.

Man, do I love this stuff.

pokerdirty
11-28-2005, 01:19 PM
adderall might be a little hard to find this time of year.

to who ever mentioned gas stations, we don't have those.

Guyon
11-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Adderall is the way to go. As a professional paper writer for college students, adderall will allow me to churn out a couple of final draft pages per hour. You also need more than drugs, since I am under the presumption that you are a chronic procrastinator (like myself). You need seculsion from environmental factors. Get a set of headphones, a playlist of songs that you have heard numerous times and still enjoy listening to - they will serve to become effective background noise that will help you focus. Don't, however, choose music that will cause you to have emotional flashbacks. If you get tired, I recommend hot tea, preferably green. It will give you a subtle boost that won't left you feel cracked out. Lastly, stay the [censored] away from a TV.

pokerdirty
11-28-2005, 01:32 PM
thx for the advice

[ QUOTE ]
As a professional paper writer for college students

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't want to know what this means though.

11-28-2005, 01:40 PM
If you can get your hands on Aderall, it's a must. If not, get some NoDoz or Ginseng pills. Preferably NoDoz. I am the king of procastinating and I take all 3 on a regular basis. Good luck w/ it.

sfer
11-28-2005, 02:14 PM
That's like 6 pages and it should be done in a single night. Slacker.

Luzion
11-28-2005, 02:32 PM
Hmmm, thats the first time I heard of Adderall. Sounds really interesting, but how would you get ahold of some? Its not exactly over the counter.

Anyway, you could just goto your local drugstore and get caffeine pills. Majority of the caffeine pills come in 200mg though, so its probably best to take half twice as often then just taking one at a time.

pokerdirty
11-28-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's like 10-12 pages double spaced and it should be done in a single night. Slacker.

[/ QUOTE ]

i haven't started researching yet either. and yet i'm still posting on 2p2 right now...

sfer
11-28-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's like 10-12 pages double spaced and it should be done in a single night. Slacker.

[/ QUOTE ]

i haven't started researching yet either. and yet i'm still posting on 2p2 right now...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah. 250 words per page. Oh well, you're still a slacker. When I was in college and in situations like this I took the, "If it's going to be painful I'd prefer quick pain" approach and wait until there were 12 hours left.

chesspain
11-28-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tdarko
11-28-2005, 03:23 PM
you probably don't have time to order but for the future i suggest asenlix or what in baseball is known as "greenies" and "beans." just order them from mexico cause they are illegal here and aren't over there, they are an amphetamine and will do the trick.

btw dirty, the MLB is about to impelement them as a part of the banned substances. i was going to start a thread in the sporting forum about how i thought it would have a bigger impact than steriods since more people take greenies than do steriods but i figured it wouldn't spark up enough discussion.

pokerdirty
11-28-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you probably don't have time to order but for the future i suggest asenlix or what in baseball is known as "greenies" and "beans." just order them from mexico cause they are illegal here and aren't over there, they are an amphetamine and will do the trick.

btw dirty, the MLB is about to impelement them as a part of the banned substances. i was going to start a thread in the sporting forum about how i thought it would have a bigger impact than steriods since more people take greenies than do steriods but i figured it wouldn't spark up enough discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't want that [censored] in me. i know i've got starting AAA 2nd baseman quality in me, i just haven't tried out yet.

tdarko
11-28-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i don't want that [censored] in me. i know i've got starting AAA 2nd baseman quality in me, i just haven't tried out yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
it's for weight loss, no different than stacker or any of the other crap that is mentioned in this thread. maybe the only difference is that it is a true grade of quality and not some cheap convenient store junk that you would be shoveling into your system. take it and try out /images/graemlins/grin.gif.