PDA

View Full Version : another video of me

baronzeus
11-28-2005, 05:46 AM
this one's big and long. IT WONT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL 3:00 AM PST ON NOV 28 SO DONT TRY TO DOWNLOAD IT B4 THEN.

LINK B/C I AM GOING TO SLEEP. I have class tmrw. click the link at 3AM PST. (http://baronzeus.com/output.avi)

67 minutes, hi resolution, 300MB file..easy to see...halfway through the video i get my PAHUD key and set that up...

i was running pretty bad (imo) during this video but the only hand that i really didnt like afterwards was the JJ hand (i think i should have c/f the turn--it's near the end, like minute 65 or so, you prolly wont get through all of it).

one problem was that party was being gay and the tables kept filling up. i kept looking for new, short tables, but there were none available. it was quite sad. so most of the video is full. at least its easier to follow.

thanks in advance for any tips anyone gives.

oreogod
11-28-2005, 09:57 AM
sweet u used Camtasia. That program is so awesome as far as recording quality goes. Its super expensive, so torrentspy is your friend.

elmo
11-28-2005, 06:05 PM
7:20+ in the bottom left table after the KK hand and the blind muck, did you meant to fold k2o in the sb hu vrs axabax?

baronzeus
11-28-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
7:20+ in the bottom left table after the KK hand and the blind muck, did you meant to fold k2o in the sb hu vrs axabax? [/quote

honestly i have no idea how to play with the button = bb structure. im too tight in the SB as a result. any idea of what i should be raising? (yes i folded k2o on purpose)

oreogod
11-30-2005, 09:54 PM
Just finished watching most of this video. There were three situations that came up that I want to see what u would do if the action went another way. The next few hands after that are just comments on how some hands were played.

Hand 1 Early in video, forgot the time.

Heads up. BB has button. You are in SB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gifT/images/graemlins/club.gif
You raise, BB calls.

Flop: A/images/graemlins/heart.gifA/images/graemlins/spade.gifQ/images/graemlins/club.gif

You bet, he folds. Whats your action if he raises? (include plan for later streets if u continue)

Hand 2 53:55 (this one is super easy question)

You are in sb w/ A6o. Btn limps, you call (raise here imo BB was 23/10/.94 so u should prolly raise.), BB checks.

Flop:4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif5/images/graemlins/spade.gif7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

You lead, they both call.

Turn:5/images/graemlins/heart.gif

You bet, BB calls.

River: K/images/graemlins/club.gif

You check, she checks....if she bets are u calling a river bet here?

Hand 3 30:30

A7o in sb. Fucngr8t raises OTB 3handed. U 3bet in the SB, he caps.

Flop: 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif9/images/graemlins/club.gif8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif...you check, he checks.

1.Going for a C/R?
2.Whats your action if he 3bets your C/R? (include later streets)

Hands I just want to comment on:

23:30:

T8s. UTG raises, 1 CCer, u call. Flop 26Tr. U check, UTG bets, CC folds, u C/R. He calls. You bet a J/images/graemlins/heart.gif turn putting a draw out there.
He raises, u call. Bets a J/images/graemlins/spade.gif turn. Still not sure on this call down, unless u think hes putting a move on u with overs+gutshot or a draw. Maybe Im being results oriented here.

41:34:

77 in sb. Not sure about this hand. UTG limps, UTG+1 raises, 1 MP cold caller, u call. BB folds.
Flop:3/images/graemlins/heart.gif8/images/graemlins/heart.gif5/images/graemlins/club.gif
PFR bets, CC calls, U c/r...UTG folds, PFR 3bets, CC stacks off (he was shortstacked).
Turn: 9/images/graemlins/club.gif
U c/c turn and river J/images/graemlins/club.gif.

45min-something:

Q9o...you open raise in CO. Dont usually have a problem with this...but button is 40vpip, sb is 54/34/3, and bb is 40vpip. Little borderline there, but like I said I usually dont have a problem with this.

baronzeus
11-30-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1 Early in video, forgot the time.

Heads up. BB has button. You are in SB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gifT/images/graemlins/club.gif
You raise, BB calls.

Flop: A/images/graemlins/heart.gifA/images/graemlins/spade.gifQ/images/graemlins/club.gif

You bet, he folds. Whats your action if he raises? (include plan for later streets if u continue)

[/ QUOTE ]
autofold

[ QUOTE ]

Hand 2 53:55 (this one is super easy question)

You are in sb w/ A6o. Btn limps, you call (raise here imo BB was 23/10/.94 so u should prolly raise.), BB checks.

Flop:4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif5/images/graemlins/spade.gif7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

You lead, they both call.

Turn:5/images/graemlins/heart.gif

You bet, BB calls.

River: K/images/graemlins/club.gif

You check, she checks....if she bets are u calling a river bet here?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[ QUOTE ]

Hand 3 30:30

A7o in sb. Fucngr8t raises OTB 3handed. U 3bet SB, he caps.

Flop: 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif9/images/graemlins/club.gif8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif...you check, he checks.

1.Going for a C/R?
2.Whats your action if he 3bets your C/R? (include later streets)

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, i missed a c/r...wait did i have a diamond...i dont know. probably missed one. if he 3bets my c/r i call down usually

oreogod
11-30-2005, 10:03 PM
no diamond on the A7o hand. I was just curious, then I was just curious if u call down all the way if he tree bets u. Hope u dont mind...when I watch or see HHs, sometimes I want to know what someone will do if the action went another way. Tis the reason, I started doing that "Bonus Question" stuff in my posts (hopefully it catches on, I think its a great way to get more learning done).

Victor
12-01-2005, 12:58 PM
1:20 kj in the bb. you donk into freedman on the flop. why? does he laydown often? i think check calling or check raising is better here bc you have good equity on the rainbow board and you can trap the coldcaller and force freedman to define his hand.

10j hand: awesome!

8:22. overlimp 1 limper in the co with 87s. i dont like it but im not sure for fullring.

13:15. qj on the button. flop is 992 and you are cred. turn is 8 giving you a flush draw + gutter. i raise if he bets, but check if he checks (like you did)

16:34. 1 limper and you limp with q8s in the co. ive never heard of this.

16:46. q9o in the sb. flop is 2c4c8 and you check and call getting 5:1. gross.

25.50. you fold 10jo in the hijack. i would raise.
freedman donks into you (and another opponent) on a 2c4c10 board and you call with k5d. i see know reason to call and draw to incredibly tainted outs.

28:20. sb raises and you call with 105. flop is qj5. sb bets, i think you should raise. getting him to incorrectly lay down 6 outs is nice here and, on average, a pair is the best hand here.

28:35. 1 limper and you are in the bb with 75. flop is 6jar. seems like the perfect flop to steal.

33:50. a8 in the bb. 4way for 2 bets flop is 892 and its checked around. turn is a 9 and sb bets. i think you oughta raise here to protect your hand.

aj on the button. eligatrblood raises in the hijack and you fold. i am 3betting unless he is an ubertag.

36:20. q10 hand where you pick up a flush draw on the turn. i would check the turn bc i dont want to pay 2bets here to chase. if you had no flush draw i would advocate betting tho.

sb limps and checks. i bet that flop regardless of my cards

41:50 77 hand. i think the flop call is highly marginal. you are getting nearly 16:1 which, with implied is close to breakeven to hit a 2 outer. combine with the very slight chance you are and will remain ahead (bc you are still up against 2-4 overcards when ahead). this hand is close. someone should do math.

46:32. aqs in the bb. utg raises, sb calls, im not sure why you didnt 3bet.