PDA

View Full Version : Flop TP good kicker OOP, suited board with low cards, how's my line

11-28-2005, 05:27 AM
Did I misplay this hand or is it good? How was my turn bet?

http://www.tcnj.edu/~schwerd2/TPTKhand.JPG

AllIn3High
11-28-2005, 07:27 AM
It's fine, but i'd just push all-in on the turn, no reason to leave yourself with 8 behind. BB could have anything (flush draw, worse ace etc.) It's tough to know what villian has here, some reads would be nice, but you only have roughly a potsized bet behind and versus an unknown I don't mind going broke here.

With some reads saying he's decent I don't mind check/folding turn (to a real bet obv.) either (as It's unlikely he'll bluff you out of a protected pot), if the turn goes check-check and the river isn't a /images/graemlins/diamond.gif I would bet $15 and save my last $22 if he pushes (again protected pot unlikely that he's bluffing).

But the next time would you please spend the time to type out.

6-max $50nl.

Hero ($47.95)
villian ($94.40)
SB($60.43)
BB($9.5)

Hero raises A/images/graemlins/spade.gifQ/images/graemlins/heart.gif UTG, folded button (villian) who calls, SB calls and BB calls.

Flop: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (Pot $8, 4 players)
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $8, Villian calls $8, SB folds, BB calls $7.5(all-in).

Turn: 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif (Pot $32.5, 3 players, 1 player all-in)
Hero bets $30, Villian raises to $60, Hero calls $7.95 (all-in).

11-28-2005, 08:43 AM
Thank you for the useful input. I will type out next time :-). I wish I had some reads on the villian but I had just sat down at the table. I like this hand much better when i am in position