PDA

View Full Version : I give up

sweetjazz
11-28-2005, 04:08 AM
Playing a NL home game and I raise 10% of my stack preflop with 94s. Flop comes J83, none of my suit. I push all-in and my friend calls. Turn is a 4 and the river is an A.

He shows AK and wins the pot, busting me. How the **** does he call with just AK on the flop? And what an unbe****inglievable river card. My luck is just horrible.

I am just steaming now. I lost my whole stack, which was almost two dollars. Now I can't afford to supersize my lunch tomorrow. I am so pissed right now.

peritonlogon
11-28-2005, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Playing a NL home game and I raise 10% of my stack preflop with 94s. Flop comes J83, none of my suit. I push all-in and my friend calls. Turn is a 4 and the river is an A.

He shows AK and wins the pot, busting me. How the **** does he call with just AK on the flop? And what an unbe****inglievable river card. My luck is just horrible.

I am just steaming now. I lost my whole stack, which was almost two dollars. Now I can't afford to supersize my lunch tomorrow. I am so pissed right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You gotta make it more believable.

Justin A
11-28-2005, 04:40 AM
Wow. This is such a terrible parody of Sponger's brilliant work. I can't wait until Sponger becomes the mod and can ban you for such posts.

11-28-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Now I can't afford to supersize my lunch tomorrow. I am so pissed right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

McDonald's doesn't have supersize anymore so you're in luck!