PDA

View Full Version : I just took a guy for so much he accused me of cheating...

WordWhiz
11-28-2005, 03:47 AM
Oh man that felt good. Ipoker, 6 max, 2/4. I buy in for 100, make it up to about 150 when the table gets down to 3 players. Within a few hands, I've taken both of them for all they've got. Poor bastard one immediately leaves, but poor bastard two buys in for another 100. Less than a half hour later, it's all mine (minus the rake). I ask him if he wants to buy in for another 100 to try to win his money back. Sadly, he declines, and insists that I must be "with them," because there's no other way I could thrash him so soundly.

When he said flat out "u cheat," I was very tempted to come back with "no, u suck," but I thought there was still a chance he'd keep playing me at that point, so I refrained. When he said I was "with them," I did tell him he didn't even know what skin I was on. He ?????'ed me like he had no clue what a skin was, so I just said bye and thanks at that point and left him wondering.

Holy crap what a night. I did run lucky, but the other guy really did suck.

Sadat X
11-28-2005, 03:21 PM
I've had no fewer than 3 people accuse me of cheating on Party and Skins. I guess these guys figure that they're so good, cheating is the only way you can beat them /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

jman220
11-28-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When he said I was "with them," I did tell him he didn't even know what skin I was on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't tap on the glass.