PDA

View Full Version : I guess the cat thought it was milk ...

antidan444
11-28-2005, 01:46 AM
After a wonderful lovemaking session tonight, my wife and I are in the bathroom cleaning up. As she finishes drying off after her shower, she walks back into the bedroom, and suddenly I get an earful of this:

"NO, PEACHY!!!"

I take the two steps to the bedroom door and look over her shoulder, and sure enough, our feline princess, an orange tabby named Peaches -- usually the most prissy, upper-class cat in the universe -- is going to town on the wet spot on our bed like it's Thanksgiving dinner.

My wife: "This will make a great post on your poker forum."

Sorry, no pics or peachy jokes. Just sharing.

stanky
11-28-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
our feline princess, an orange tabby named Peaches -- usually the most prissy, upper-class cat in the universe

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure you're straight?

diebitter
11-28-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

"NO, PEACHY!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MonkeeMan
11-28-2005, 01:55 AM
Peachy likes fresh clam juice.

PoBoy321
11-28-2005, 01:56 AM
Peachy goes to town on the wet spot all the time. It's really par for the course.

Stuey
11-28-2005, 01:56 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/second/kitty-scared.gif

antidan444
11-28-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
our feline princess, an orange tabby named Peaches -- usually the most prissy, upper-class cat in the universe

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a writer. It's my job to describe things. And I did not name the cat, although the name fits.

11-28-2005, 02:09 AM
"Godammit thats a bad kitty!!"

http://blog.danielkenneth.com/images/cartman_pissed.gif

Cumulonimbus
11-28-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

"NO, PEACHY!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[/ QUOTE ]

11-28-2005, 05:28 AM
Hey! What The [censored]? You [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] piece of [censored] [censored] [censored]!

Goddamnit if you're gonna bite mah style get it the [censored] right [censored] [censored]

NO KITTY THAT'S A BAD KITTY

tubalkain
11-28-2005, 05:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey! What The [censored]? You [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] piece of [censored] [censored] [censored]!

Goddamnit if you're gonna bite mah style get it the [censored] right [censored] [censored]

NO KITTY THAT'S A BAD KITTY

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst. Gimmick. Ever.

young nut
11-28-2005, 05:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

"NO, PEACHY!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

make sure you tell your wife that Peachy reads these forums! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

diebitter
11-28-2005, 05:51 AM
I think we deserve a picture of the pussy in question.

It's only good manners.

craig r
11-28-2005, 06:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
After a wonderful lovemaking session tonight, my wife and I are in the bathroom cleaning up. As she finishes drying off after her shower, she walks back into the bedroom, and suddenly I get an earful of this:

"NO, PEACHY!!!"

I take the two steps to the bedroom door and look over her shoulder, and sure enough, our feline princess, an orange tabby named Peaches -- usually the most prissy, upper-class cat in the universe -- is going to town on the wet spot on our bed like it's Thanksgiving dinner.

My wife: "This will make a great post on your poker forum."

Sorry, no pics or peachy jokes. Just sharing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't cats and dogs generally like "crotch areas" anyways? I know my cats will always get into my hamper and pull out my boxers and roll around in them. They don't seem to do this with any of my other clothing items. I don't know, maybe your cat and my cats are just fcked up, but dogs always go straight for the crotch also.

craig r
11-28-2005, 06:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a writer. It's my job to describe things. And I did not name the cat, although the name fits.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is a bigger problem that you somewhat justified your sexuality to this guy than what your cat did. I am still trying to figure out what you said that could be contstrued as "gay".

craig

diebitter
11-28-2005, 09:32 AM
Bump for the morning crowd.

POTD IMHO.

dcasper70
11-28-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

"NO, PEACHY!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[/ QUOTE ]

????

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dcasper70/peachy.gif

diebitter
11-28-2005, 10:31 AM
I wonder if it won the...

http://members.tripod.com/~petitchoux/gif/CatLickAward.gif

pokerdirty
11-28-2005, 10:43 AM
i guess we don't have to ask if Peachy spits or swallows...