PDA

View Full Version : Oral B Brush Ups

pokerdirty
11-28-2005, 12:54 AM
Has anyone used these? I saw them at the pharmacy, and it seemed like an interesting idea. I can't see how it could be any good after eating steak or something like that, but might be good as an emergency when you wake up an hour late for work and don't want to kill your co-workers with your Godzilla breath. Trip reports please.

WackityWhiz
11-28-2005, 01:00 AM
RIP

SLIP

BRUSH

AHHHHHHHHHHH

gorie
11-28-2005, 01:07 AM
you're just looking for an excuse to not brush your teeth, aren't you...!

pokerdirty
11-28-2005, 11:33 AM
no just curious.

no one has used these?

vexvelour
11-28-2005, 11:35 AM
It just seems to me that it would take just as long to brush my teeth or stick a piece of gum in my mouth as it would take for me to finger my mouth. But that's me.

Maulik
11-28-2005, 11:50 AM
keep a toothbrush @ work.

11-28-2005, 11:57 AM
Oral B Brush Ups...Rock! I used to travel a lot to nasty places and that's why I first bought them. This way I didn't have to brush my teeth with tap water (If I had bottled I would use it of course). I now keep them in my briefcase for a quick after lunch freshup, especially on the road. I don't like breath mints so I find them an awesome altenative. Yes, they are no good with steak and other stick in your teeth kinds of foods but they are great for getting rid of tartar that has not yet hardened near your gums. If you don't have the chance to brush after lunch or other meal I highly recommend them!