PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Trolls Around Here Later On *NM*

05-08-2002, 01:58 PM

05-08-2002, 02:00 PM

05-08-2002, 05:24 PM

05-08-2002, 05:39 PM
i dont think it is fair to say that there is "tolerance of racism" by Mason. that implies that if you allow full freedom of speech except for personal insults, which is the stated policy here, then that is in itself racist. as far as I can see (and i have not read every single post)there have been no personal insults to a particular person or blacks as a whole based solely on their race. tolerating differing viewpoints some of which are not politically correct is not the same as tolerating the view that one race is inherently inferior than another based on their skin color. one who is against affirmative action is not racist; one who believes that blacks are inferior to other races is. this is a big difference.

Pat

05-08-2002, 08:32 PM
just out of curiosity, what do you have againt me?

brad

05-08-2002, 08:33 PM
I've read many of Chris Alger's posts on the Israel/Palestine issues and have seen no evidence that he is anti-semitic. He disagrees with many of Israel's policies and actions, and has presented his arguments cogently. That does not make him anti-semitic. To label him anti-semitic really comes off as a cheap, dishonest shot.

05-08-2002, 09:30 PM
sometimes when the conversation gets heated and personal, everyone needs to just stop those threads. and individually you need to pick a spot to stop responding. it just doesnt pay to continue to attack each other as we will all hopefully keep running into each other all our lives. why make a long lasting bad impression with no upside reward.

05-08-2002, 09:45 PM
i really dont understand why everyone attacks me, and especially why tom haley is so mad at me?

he even said i should put all my money in with 77 when the board is QQ75 ...

and river is Q!

so he must be mad.

brad