PDA

View Full Version : what to order?

MINETZ
11-28-2005, 12:07 AM
I'm hungry for some chinnese food and dont know what to order. Here is a link to the menu China Dragon (http://www.eatblue.com/menu.php?id=133&name=China+Dragon) . Now the question is what should I order? Choose one entree and one appetizer ( white rice will be chosen instead of the standard fried rice because their fried rice is awful, also the drinks will be two cans of Mountain Dew because I need to do a project tonight).
My last order was Crab Rangoon(mediocre) and General Tso's.

11-28-2005, 12:15 AM
pu pu platter and the beef with peapods thats what i always get when i get the china mans food

MINETZ
11-28-2005, 12:19 AM
pupu platter sounds delecious.

11-28-2005, 12:26 AM
its everything u want i love it
but its for 2 and im sure your alone so u can splurge and just east it all
heh
jk

11-28-2005, 12:39 AM
i really hope you've ordered by now, cuz otherwise you've wasted a good half hour of your life waiting for a useful answer from OOT, and lo and behold, you're still hungry

if not...

get 2 roast pork spring rolls and moo shu pork. gotta love those tortilla things that they call pancakes.

and find a chinese restaurant that has paper wrapped chicken. that's gotta be one of the best appetizers i've ever had.

siccjay
11-28-2005, 12:49 AM
That menu looks EXACTLY like the place I go to.

Beef and Broccoli and an order of Fried Wontons YUMMYYYYYYYYY

MINETZ
11-28-2005, 12:56 AM
ordered a while ago... gonna try the pupu platter and general tso's, what is this paper wrapped chicken... sounds interesting?

Blarg
11-28-2005, 12:57 AM
Big chow mein fan myself here, though it's hard to get right than fried rice. But a Chinese meal always seems so much more interesting with at least a little chow mein in there somewhere.

gorie
11-28-2005, 01:06 AM
what are fried wontons anyway ?

i always get chicken w/ broccoli. i'm boring.

GoblinMason (Craig)
11-28-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i always get chicken w/ broccoli. Delicious.

[/ QUOTE ]

MINETZ
11-28-2005, 02:14 AM
the reason i dont get beef n brocoli is that our dorm has some rediculus make your own stir fry and i can just make it myself.... the pupu platter was actually very disappointing... but i think its due to how low quality this chinnese food was... back at home a pupu platter woudlve been a sick appetizer. The general tsos was delecious.

Blarg
11-28-2005, 02:43 AM
They're a small piece of meat, usually pork sausage I think, deep fried in a large thin square of dough. They come out crispy, and you eat them sort of like square nachos with a button of meat in the middle, though sometimes they come with a dipping sauce. Usually they're very greasy.