PDA

View Full Version : LOL Just got a call from jail...

Talk2BigSteve
11-27-2005, 11:52 PM
LOL I just got a call that said This is a collect call from '(*High Pitched Guy Voice*)OMG gurl I am in ja..' at the Lauderdale County Correction Facility, To accept press 1 to decline press 3 to decline & block you number press 5

I pressed 5....I think I should have pressed 3...that way I can get 4 second updates all night long of the stay. I have no idea who it was. I called the booking office and a female officer answered. I asked her if there was anyway to tell me who called my phone number from down there and she said ...Honey there are 271 people in here babe, come down to the pound and see which one you want to adopt!

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

11-27-2005, 11:54 PM
[censored]

11-27-2005, 11:55 PM
omg gurl just press one seriously

11-27-2005, 11:59 PM
Press 1 and then tell whoever the h*ll it is that they're going to be in jail until tomorrow morning unless they know someone's phone number that they actually know.

And Big Steve, why are you giving out your number to girls(or guys with high pitched voices) while your pretending to be a girl?

11-28-2005, 12:01 AM
I once got a series of calls at 3am, roomate answered it freaked out, he woke me up. It was some crazy lady screaming my name, saying she was going to kill me etc etc, she knew my addy and everything. Something about someone she knew was in jail, and I had something to do with it. Next day I get a call from the jail same as you. Freaked me out. I blocked it, never happened again.

Oblivious
11-28-2005, 12:02 AM
Go bail out your ho, pimp!