PDA

View Full Version : Inter Poker bonus

11-27-2005, 11:27 PM
I have just signed up on Inter and deposited $300 in order to get the monthly $90 bonus and the $300 bonus using the code that is advertised on Pokerlistings.com. Nowhere, however, in my account or promotions sections in the cashier, is the $300 bonus mentioned. Can anyone out there confirm this bonus cos I dont want to grind out 3000 hands for nothing

WordWhiz
11-28-2005, 03:50 AM
I signed up for this myself, but I haven't finished it yet. I sure hope it works out. Between the monthly bonuses at Interpoker and the rakeback, I'm playing enough that even if I don't get it, it's no huge loss. I've never done a pokerlistings bonus before, but they seem pretty legit.

Thythe
11-28-2005, 09:19 AM
If it's not in the cashier section after depositing, I would do some e-mails before playing if you only want to play if you get the bonus.

11-28-2005, 09:32 AM
I believe it mentions on Pokerlistings the bonus will not show up in your account. I can confirm you will get the bonus after completing the 3000 raked hands. However I did have to chase them up before being credited and of course there is no counter within the software to keep track.

HRFats
11-29-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and of course there is no counter within the software to keep track.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cryptocounter is a FREE tool that will do this for you.