PDA

View Full Version : Fun game to play when your losing

Bubmack
07-04-2003, 04:34 AM
Last night while losing my Arse - I decided to take a break and head over to the play money tables. I decided to "move in" on the very first hand and then hope to bust out.

Once busted out - I pretended to get very upset and criticize the play of the other player. Then I would start complaining that "I can't believe I had to download the software just for that.....and....this is just a scam to get me to play real money games....Now what am I going to do - I just spent 20 minutes downloading this software and now Im broke" All while everyone at the tables is being nice and telling me how to get more free chips. I just act oblivious. Finally in a rage - I leave the table swearing online poker. I'm sure all at the table had a great laugh at my expense. It was a nice break in the action.

I think I have went over the edge.

Bubs

dux
07-04-2003, 07:57 AM
It is the cheapest way to tilt.

pauly2x
07-04-2003, 03:14 PM
Why waste your time finding a play money game? Go ahead and jump all over the players at the regular table, that seems to be the accepted practice on the net. Get a solid hand cracked? Be sure to tell everyone at the table how horrible their play is and how much of a superior player you are. Sprinkle lightly with terms such as "unreal" or pour on your unsolicited advice, i.e. "how can you cold call three bets with that hand?"

Or you could do what I do, swear like sailor at your monitor when you get sucked out on, or grin like an idiot when you catch an unlikely out.

bull7
07-04-2003, 08:38 PM
I can tell you that's much better than kicking your dog. My dog finally ran away. He stays at the nieghbor's now and growls at me whenever I come out into the yard.