PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about my stats?

jasonHoldEm
07-04-2003, 03:06 AM
I'm not trying to be anal about statistics, as I think you need to adjust your game depending on the players you're with (I'm just starting to understand what that means).

Tonight was interesting I played for about an hour and a half, playing two tables at paradise. Interesting because my two tables were very different. One was fairly aggressive with the flop usually being raised and sometimes three-bet, the other table was your typical loose-passive AT&T warehouse.

I only won $8 over the course of my session (I'm playing 1/2 by the way). It was one of those nights where my "average" hands did well, but my "good" hands did poorly (had KK cracked twice, QQ lost once, JJ lost twice, but won the blinds once.) Even if a couple of my big hands had come through for me my win would have been much bigger.

Anyways, I'm not sure if anyone would be able to tell me anything about my stats from tonight's session, but if you see any red flags I'd appreicate it.

Hands Played: 155
Flops seen: 22% (this includes the blinds)
Games won: 7%
Showdowns won: 50%

Where you fold (I really like this feature):
Pre-flop: 85%
Flop: 7%
Turn: 1%
River: 1%
No Fold (went to SD): 6%

Thanks,
Jason

HavanaBanana
07-04-2003, 05:50 AM
Hi there Jason /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Hands Played: 155
Flops seen: 22% (this includes the blinds)
Games won: 7%
Showdowns won: 50%

Where you fold (I really like this feature):
Pre-flop: 85%
Flop: 7%
Turn: 1%
River: 1%
No Fold (went to SD): 6%

pretty good numbers, maybe you could have a little higher %age in showdowns won, but playing 2 tables your reading of the other players will suffer some.
Hands played (155) seems to be a little under average lol
But a so small sample, including the fact that you are playing 2 tables with different rexture, makes the stats not so important.