PDA

View Full Version : Blind defense vs lagtard

shmahappens
11-27-2005, 10:28 PM
when i use bison's converter it cuts out all of teh action, only showing player's cards, anyone else hav ethis problem?

villian is 41/19/2.3, and one of the main reasons why i love partypoker
Party Poker (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">6 folds</font>. CO raises, button folds, sb folds, hero calls.

Flop: 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks. Villian bets, hero raises, villian 3-bets, hero calls.

Turn: A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot:

elindauer
11-28-2005, 02:38 AM
Since you have stats on this guy, why don't you tell us many of those 40% of hands he's playing are going to showdown? It would be very useful in helping to figure out the best action.

Without this information, I think 33 is still a good holding facing his flop 3-bet, but it's vulnerable. You wany to put some doubt in his mind about whether or not you hold a 7, so that you might get a fold from him unimproved. Calling the 3-bet and checking is not the way to do this, unless you are planning to check-raise. Cap and lead the turn.

Since you didn't do that and you're thinking of calling down, go ahead and put in a raise on the turn. So many good things can happen, both now and in future hands. If you reach showdown, you will strike fear into your opponents hearts.

-Eric

DeeJ
11-28-2005, 11:38 AM
the fix for the converter I think is to remove the word "Texas" or something like that from the hand history first or second line. On the hand, I'd either fold to the flop 3-bet or on the turn. even 41% vpip-ers get pairs and aces and flop trips...