PDA

View Full Version : god damn it

kurosh
11-27-2005, 09:26 AM
10/20 4-handed. UTG is a retard. Button just sat down.

UTG raises, button 3-bets, I cap A/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif in the SB.

Flop: A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif
I bet, UTG calls, Button raises, I 3-bet, call call.

Turn: J/images/graemlins/spade.gif
I bet, UTG raises, Button calls, I 3-bet, UTG caps, call call.

River: 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif
I check, UTG bets, Button raises, [censored] i hate poker i'm going to go volcano.

PS it is getting capped 100% of the time if i call.

as an alternate line, if i lead the river, utg calls, button raises, i call, utg 3-bets, button caps.

wheelz
11-27-2005, 09:35 AM
then save yourself a bit of time and 3-bet it yourself. i really can't see anyone telling you to fold here.

kurosh
11-27-2005, 09:38 AM
The actual river action was I lead, UTG calls, button raises, I 3-bet, UTG caps. I was tilting from a previous hand though, so I thought I would post what I normally would've done.

What am I ahead of on the river though? Disregarding mr retard, AA, QQ crushes me. Maybe another AJ or QJ? KT isn't going that nuts on a paired board.

wheelz
11-27-2005, 09:41 AM
AJ or QJ seems totally reasonable. and look at the size of the damn pot.

i know what you're thinking but come on, you can't trust 10/20 6-maxers. 4 handed nonetheless!

augie00
11-27-2005, 10:27 AM
So I take it the volcano works well then? Perhaps one of these weekends a few Peorians and me will trek down to Springfield to try it before I buy one.

kurosh
11-27-2005, 10:38 AM
I use it to prevent myself from tilting. It has been working very well. It's amaaaaaaazing, like smoking a pine forest.

MarkL444
11-27-2005, 11:23 AM
man thats one hell of a pickle. folding would just be retarded imo. maybe they have KT and QJ.