PDA

View Full Version : It seems to me...

tiltboy
07-03-2003, 05:21 PM
that the other poker sites should be advertising and promoting their sacks off right now. Party has brought them in but if their server problems and crappy interface are not fixed I don't think they'll be able to keep them. Then there will be boatloads of brand new players wandering aimlessly in search of better pokerrooms, waiting for a sign from God or perhaps a promotion email from Stars, Party, UB, etc.

Am I all wet?

Jimbo
07-03-2003, 06:10 PM
Those of you who think Party will lose market share are missing several relevant factors. First of all they may not necessarily know that the problems at Party are not "normal". Next they may understand that growth is taking place and with it comes some growing pains. It is common for most poor players to get busted at the first site they deposit with so how likely is it they will have any money left or a desire to go somewhere else. The ones that last and become winning players you should want to leave and play elsewhere leaving the newbies all to yourselves.

Therefore Party will be like Microsoft, although Xerox and IBM came first and were the "cream of the crop" microsoft got the market share and grew so fast that everyone else "eats their dust". The same may be true with Party Poker. "So let it be written, so let it be done."

PS: Not a Party shill but I am for sale if they are interested. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

tiltboy
07-04-2003, 03:14 AM
I wonder if all the Internet connectivity problems affect the poll results? Only one way to find out--up, up, and away.