PDA

View Full Version : I once put a cigarette out on my arm

11-27-2005, 12:27 AM
I was reading the "I got beat up today post" (some hilarious content) and one poster recommended putting a cigarette out on your own forehead. This reminded me of a story I will tell you all today.

I was sitting around with a friend on my porch just talking and smoking, totally sober. Somehow the idea came up and with very little hesitation we both put our cigarettes out on our arms (on the bottom side of the front part). It didn't hurt that much (not nearly as much as I thought it would) and I still have the scar to this day. Has anyone else done anything this stupid / fun, for no real reason what-so-ever?

Mason Hellmuth
11-27-2005, 12:29 AM
I once ate a cigarette sandwich. Because one of my friends is an ass.

Sponger15SB
11-27-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was reading the "I got beat up today post" (some hilarious content) and one poster recommended putting a cigarette out on your own forehead.

[/ QUOTE ]

woohoo! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=exchange&Number=4008935&S earchpage=1&Main=4008440&Words=fyp+Sponger.&topic= &Search=true#Post4008935)

fluxrad
11-27-2005, 12:35 AM
Yeah. In my family, this is what happens when you spill paint in the garage.

dblgutshot
11-27-2005, 12:36 AM
I have, as well as a lot of my friends. It was just something we did cuz we were bored in high school.

okayplayer
11-27-2005, 12:38 AM
I once put a cigarette out on a bouncers face.

11-27-2005, 01:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did this result in an ass kicking or was he intimidated?

David04
11-27-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have, as well as a lot of my friends. It was just something we did cuz we were bored in high school.

[/ QUOTE ]
And here I was, thinking the stuff my friends and I did out of boredom was dumb.

11-27-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was reading the "I got beat up today post" (some hilarious content) and one poster recommended putting a cigarette out on your own forehead. This reminded me of a story I will tell you all today.

I was sitting around with a friend on my porch just talking and smoking, totally sober. Somehow the idea came up and with very little hesitation we both put our cigarettes out on our arms (on the bottom side of the front part). It didn't hurt that much (not nearly as much as I thought it would) and I still have the scar to this day. Has anyone else done anything this stupid / fun, for no real reason what-so-ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

Freshman year I put out a cigarette on the back of my hand, and like you, I have a scar to this day. But unlike you I was drunk when I did it. I'm not sure if that makes it better though....

Claunchy
11-27-2005, 02:23 AM
A buddy and I did this three years ago, and I still have the scar. I was drunk as hell though.

tdarko
11-27-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I once put a cigarette out on my arm

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't know too many that haven't, you aren't special.

CourtesyFlush
11-27-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah. In my family, this is what happens when you spill paint in the garage.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I lose my temper, you're totalled.

Blarg
11-27-2005, 03:03 AM
I don't smoke, but I had no idea what I was missing.

tdarko
11-27-2005, 03:16 AM
if you started putting cigs out on your arm, your posts would go from the gold to platinum level. i used to do tests.

Blarg
11-27-2005, 03:26 AM
I think I need to view this issue through beer goggles.

diebitter
11-27-2005, 03:27 AM
At college, we had a caretaker who claimed that training under Bruce Lee cured him of blindess, and would put cigarettes out on his arm to prove it ?!?

Very entertaining, in a freakshow stylee.

okayplayer
11-27-2005, 04:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did this result in an ass kicking or was he intimidated?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I think he was shocked as hell, and then frightened.

housenuts
11-27-2005, 06:48 AM
lol, i'm drunk and when i saw this post i thought it said 'I once put a cigarette out on my mom' obviously thinking it would be some solid oak material. i then opened the post and realized you did something lame like putting it out on your arm. i'm not happy.

JaBlue
11-27-2005, 07:48 AM
last year my dad put one out on my arm by accident. scared the crap out of me and burnt like a mother, probably because I wasn't expecting that.

too many burns from drunken "flick the stog" to count