PDA

View Full Version : Party WOWREAL bonus.

11-26-2005, 10:56 PM
When I registered with Party (yesterday) they had an offer giving you 20% bonus up to 100$ if you used the bonus code WOWREAL on your first deposit but the signup bonus of 20% up to 100$ cancels it.
So either I misread that the bonus was only available for the first deposit or it is a complete joke.
If anybody knows anything about that it would be great.
Thank you !

wonderwes
11-26-2005, 11:43 PM
Certainly sounds like a first time deposit bonus.

RiverTheNuts
11-27-2005, 01:01 AM
wowreal was the code partypoker was giving for first time depositers a few months back, I remember seeing it on the client screen alot, dunno if they are still using this code.

PS you cant get a signup code for an affiliate and for party, so the wowreal gets cancelled in lieu of the affiliate bonus

11-27-2005, 01:07 AM
When I looked at the "bonus section" of my action, both the "signup" bonus and the "wowreal" bonus were here but the "wowreal" bonus had an "elapsed" status. I mailed them about that and they replied that only the sign up bonus would be able to be cleared (in a political fashion...). Now I've sent them another mail asking them if there was a way I could take advantage of the wowreal offer and I'm waiting for the reply.