PDA

View Full Version : 27: JJ in the BB after 2 pushes

IdiotVig
11-26-2005, 07:11 PM
PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

UTG (t1750)
MP (t3415)
CO (t2845)
Button (t1295)
SB (t2510)
Hero (t1685)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif.
3 folds, Button raises to t600, SB raises to t2485, Hero ?

Also, based on his request, and based on my own observance, I would like to report that durron (who was at the table, but not involved in this hand) is a supreme luckbox that doesn't know how to play poker. I can also postulate that he is probably an ugly mofo.

durron597
11-26-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, based on his request, and based on my own observance, I would like to report that durron (who was at the table, but not involved in this hand) is a supreme luckbox that doesn't know how to play poker. I can also postulate that he is probably an ugly mofo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I won 4 70/30s or worse in this tourney as the dog /images/graemlins/smile.gif

11-26-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I won 4 70/30s or worse in this tourney as the dog /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hence, supreme luckbox is in order.

http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/2369/clover2ql.jpg

IdiotVig
11-26-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take the over.

But seriously, thoughts on this hand? Is this a trivially easy call? Dump it? I got confused as hell by the button raising half his stack. SB was aggressive, but hadn't shown down many hands throughout the tourney.

Edit: And you won the worse side of a 55/45 at the end. Bastard.

11-26-2005, 07:56 PM
Fold. I don't think there's any way the original raiser is going to fold here and I'd hate jacks against two opponents. The only hands they might have that you're really a clear favorite against are lower PPs and Ax (x jack or lower.)

durron597
11-26-2005, 08:07 PM
I liked the call. You have a button raise (which doesn't mean much), a SB repush from a tricky player (which doesn't mean much). Call.