PDA

View Full Version : KK big pot, three bet on turn.

tolbiny
11-26-2005, 07:09 PM
Thanksgiving weekend rocks, i can't find tables with vpip's under 40.

Two limpers to me and i raise KK in the c/o.
1st limper 53/4 70 hands
2nd limper 68/4 20 hands

The sb three bets. limpers call, i cap.

Flop Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

All check, i bet, all call.

Turn 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

SB bets out, 1st limper folds, 2nd limper calls, i raise, sb three betts, limper calls.

going stickly on stats- give me the stats of a player you fold this to.
again on stats only who do you cap against?

11-26-2005, 08:03 PM
Looking at limper 2 I think I'd cap here every time if the SB will let me check behind on the river. Otherwise just call. I'm virtually never folding here. There's what, 19BB in the pot when the action's to you? I might fold to the sort of player who I'd played a couple hundred hands with and they'd never raised anything but the virtual nuts.

Entity
11-26-2005, 08:36 PM
I don't have exact stats, but I'll say this: the only SB's I'm folding to are the SB's that I wouldn't have raised that turn against (keeping in mind you're getting 19:1 when you get 3-bet).

Rob

krishanleong
11-26-2005, 08:37 PM
I almost never fold this. I'd only cap against a maniac. Getting 3-bet on the turn when the board pairs does occasionally mean you are behind. The multiple draws/donks are enough to make a calldown +EV.

Krishan

Spicymoose
11-27-2005, 12:34 PM
I never fold. You are getting 18:1, plus implieds (and those implieds could be big if he has QQ). Furthermore, He 3-bet preflop, making him much less likely to hold a 7. He may have AA or 77, but he is playing pretty weird. If he is a maniac he might have A7, but then if he is a maniac, he could have worse holdings (AQ, or others).

I cap if he is really wild, but usually just call down.