PDA

View Full Version : this forum is up just in time... (negative content)

GoblinMason (Craig)
11-26-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm on my worst downswing ever...[censored] poker...I'm glad I decided to take a year off to play poker after I graduate...I miss you $8k.

GoblinMason (Craig)
11-26-2005, 06:00 PM
I can't believe you made this post...tool.

silkyslim
11-26-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm on my worst downswing ever...[censored] poker...I'm glad I decided to take a year off to play poker after I graduate...I miss you $8k.

[/ QUOTE ]
its a shame im on my laptop or else you would know what URL you would get.

GoblinMason (Craig)
11-26-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
its a shame im on my laptop or else you would know what URL you would get.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...It's may be the one of that freaky talking lady but it's probably this one. (https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/cmason/www/whambulance.jpg)

yanicehand
11-26-2005, 09:40 PM
I really don't find much catharsis in posting about my misfortunes, but if there were ever a time and a place, it is here. I've lost around 19,000$ this thanksgiving weekend. For 8 months of paying all my living expenses with poker, I've been extremely good with not tilting and practicing proper bankroll management. For some reason, after losing around 6k, I tilted. Then I practiced poor bankroll management. I'm down to around 1,000$ online.

Happy Holidays.

bdohaney
11-26-2005, 09:43 PM
Wow. I don't feel so bad for having lost a couple hundred in the last few months. I AM running bad. Actually, running worse than I ever have. Down to up and down from a dollar online... If nothing else, it IS helping me learn to play limit better. Nothing like having your back in a corner to make you play better. Well, hope all of your luck improves.