PDA

View Full Version : sweat me please!

Mariogs379
11-26-2005, 05:23 PM
runnin' pretty well lately up to a $370 br or so so I'm gonna take a few shots at the $22's on Jetset. If you're a winning player who's willing to help out please pm me or respond to this and we can talk during the sit n go or MTT, whichever we decide on. It'd be much appreciated, I have the basics down and the TAG strategy I just need some help in tough spots. please sweat me!
-Mario

bawcerelli
11-26-2005, 05:26 PM
$370 BR...$22's....????

Mariogs379
11-26-2005, 05:29 PM
I know I only have ~15 buyins maybe a little more but I've watched the play on the 22's closely for the past week or so (sweated 10 or so from start to finish) and the play is surprisingly donkish on jetset. I'm just going to take 1 or 2 shots at the 22's and if it doesn't pan out ill drop down to the 10+1's. you in bawcerelli?

bones
11-26-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know I only have ~15 buyins maybe a little more but I've watched the play on the 22's closely for the past week or so (sweated 10 or so from start to finish) and the play is surprisingly donkish on jetset. I'm just going to take 1 or 2 shots at the 22's and if it doesn't pan out ill drop down to the 10+1's. you in bawcerelli?

[/ QUOTE ]

Donkish...as in someone who doesn't know what he's doing?

bawcerelli
11-26-2005, 05:31 PM
sorry luigi, i don't even know what jetset is. is that the place with george and mr. spacely and rosie the robot?

Annulus
11-26-2005, 05:39 PM
you should change the subect in this thread to "teach me please". There is a difference between sweating and teaching.

johnnybeef
11-26-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sorry luigi, i don't even know what jetset is. is that the place with george and mr. spacely and rosie the robot?

[/ QUOTE ]

what a jackass comment. the dude asks you for help and you make fun of his name. i can tell that you are a real class act and are a valuable member to this community. why don't you do us all a favor and stick your head up your ass to see if it fits.

utmt40
11-26-2005, 05:49 PM
nh johnnybeef!

Mariogs379
11-26-2005, 06:21 PM
donkish as in they're making clearly incorrect plays such as calling raises with KJo etc...I'm looking for help and you dont need to have Jetset downloaded, I'd simply tell you hands, position, relevant stack sizes, blinds etc...I'm looking for someone to sweat me and advise me on certain hands should I need it...come on someone step up to the plate

dseiko
11-26-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
donkish as in they're making clearly incorrect plays such as calling raises with KJo etc...I'm looking for help and you dont need to have Jetset downloaded, I'd simply tell you hands, position, relevant stack sizes, blinds etc...I'm looking for someone to sweat me and advise me on certain hands should I need it...come on someone step up to the plate

[/ QUOTE ]
If thats all your looking for you can simply post some hands on the forum. Look in the faq to see the correct way to post hands then just post some of them. You'll usually get good advice as well as different opions.

Mariogs379
11-26-2005, 07:07 PM
i understand but id like someone to show/advise me live so I can see how the transition from 9 person to HU works. that would be most helpful, so posting hands doesn't seem like the best choice coupled with the fact that I'd find out how to play a certian situation afterwards but could make a costly mistake at the time w/o live help. please someone just step up

bones
11-26-2005, 07:14 PM
I understand that making the transition to the 22s on a short bankroll can seem intimidating, but you have to realize that this is a forum for discussing hands and sngs in general, not a place to search out successful players to hold your hand through an sng. Almost every person on this forum has had to learn how different levels play the hard way, and the ones who get walked through it usually have to pay a pretty steep fee.

I'd strongly recommend playing more $11s and building up your bankroll/experience if you're this unsure of your play at the next level.

Good luck

durron597
11-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Tutoring typically costs money around here. Prices vary by tutor.

I wouldn't play the $22s without at least $600 unless you are very very very confident in your skills (like, at least 500 sngs showing you are a winner at that level).

bawcerelli
11-26-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what a jackass comment. the dude asks you for help and you make fun of his name. i can tell that you are a real class act and are a valuable member to this community. why don't you do us all a favor and stick your head up your ass to see if it fits.

[/ QUOTE ]

asking for help? he's begging someone to walk him step by step for free. a rather ridiculous request gets a ridiculous answer. got anything else you'd like to say?