PDA

View Full Version : OT - I miss anything?

bluefeet
11-26-2005, 05:10 PM
Whelp, I'm back. A week in sunny Naples, Florida with the youngest. No poker, No 2p2...plenty of sunshine.

With a daughter as old as some of you guys, I doubt anything resembling a trip report would be too interesting. A little golf, a few beers, most nights spent on the beach seizing the rare opportunity to take in sights like this...

http://www.geocities.com/spohackers/112305fl.jpg

Back in cold country, back on the couch. Ready to fire up my first set in over a week (and to replenish the BR!).

After the daughter left behind, the big dumb dog, and the comforts of home, I actually missed you guys a little bit.

Too lazy to page back over the last 8 days, so feel free to share any 'must reads' with me.

~Peace

Freudian
11-26-2005, 05:12 PM
Unarmed posted some good hands and then taunted us by describing his globetrotting lifestyle.

tigerite
11-26-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Unarmed posted some good hands and then taunted us by describing his globetrotting lifestyle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps more of a shock was me posting hands. Marginally. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

skipperbob
11-26-2005, 06:30 PM
Welcome Back /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I made 2 on-topic posts while you were gone /images/graemlins/confused.gif

citanul
11-26-2005, 07:11 PM
is your daughter hot?

bluefeet
11-26-2005, 07:33 PM
I think Yugo might be a safer proposition if i HAD to pick one of you guys

durron597
11-26-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty safe

Big Limpin'
11-26-2005, 07:35 PM
yes, elaborate on this daughter that is my age?

bones
11-26-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is funny on many levels.

microbet
11-26-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you missed the posts about Yugo having sex with prostitutes.

bones
11-26-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In Yugo's defense, they didn't have sex for long. He stopped so they could cuddle and read short stories to each other.

microbet
11-26-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In Yugo's defense, they didn't have sex for long. He stopped so they could cuddle and read short stories to each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh, sir.

citanul
11-26-2005, 08:00 PM
yeah, yugo probably wouldn't splooge all over your daughter's face. not that uh, i would, or anthing.

The Yugoslavian
11-28-2005, 04:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure he read my trip report before he left.

His daughters are both cute (/images/graemlins/shocked.gif) for the record.

The youngest is too young for ya'll. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

He knows I'm the safest choice b/c I'm a gentleman. And a hero of the common man.

And...*sigh*...I likely won't splooge all over her face on a first meeting. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Yugoslav

Irieguy
11-28-2005, 04:38 AM
Seriously, this is just a really poor post.

You comment on being in Naples with your daughter that is presumably older than 18. Then you post a picture of the sunset.

Now, I am a gentleman and champion of women's health/women's rights (just ask any stripper in Vegas)... but for godsakes, chap, it's downright rude to mention her and not post pics.

If I am stupid or drunk enough to accidentally mention my wife or female employees on this forum, I at least have the decency to post semi-nude pics.

Irieguy

bones
11-28-2005, 05:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And...*sigh*...I likely won't splooge all over her face on a first meeting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reason #254 that you're no Kobe Bryant.

http://www.thebrushback.com/marv_albert.jpg Kobe serves up a facial! (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0924041kobea19.html)

raptor517
11-28-2005, 05:19 AM
i got in a flame war over the use of 'holla' on the mid high forum. it was one of the most entertaining 2+2 nights of my life. holla

Melchiades
11-28-2005, 05:40 AM
Haha. Saw that. Who knew that the word held such power. Holla.

bawcerelli
11-28-2005, 05:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i got in a flame war over the use of 'holla' on the mid high forum. it was one of the most entertaining 2+2 nights of my life. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, chuddo is the guy that got owned in OOT by implying he had sex with some chick. she called him lexington brian, and that's why it says that under his name. that was a hilarious thread, you should remind him of it.