PDA

View Full Version : Get rich quick schemes

Reef
11-26-2005, 08:21 AM
So I'm up at 4:15am watching TV when another get rich from home program comes up with some millionaire who has a "system" to get rich quick. Of course, there are the case flukes that have made $X,000 in the first month/day. I'm so tempted to just get this stupid thing for $30 just to see what it is. I can always return it for a refund. But I feel like I'm just wasting my time. Anyone ever try one of these things?

Piiop
11-26-2005, 08:27 AM
Transfer me $25 (1-time only discount price) and I will share with you my foolproof Get-Rich-Quick plan. Try it out for yourself!

WackityWhiz
11-26-2005, 09:19 AM
$25 bucks, what a ripoff

mine is only $15 with guaranteed results*

*guaranteed results are not

Reef
11-26-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Transfer me $25 (1-time only discount price) and I will share with you my foolproof Get-Rich-Quick plan. Try it out for yourself!

[/ QUOTE ]

make it $100 and you have yourself a deal!

DrSavage
11-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Here's how they work.

They sell you a get rich quick scheme. You will not get anything for a while. Eventually, they will send you a brochure. This brochure explains how to lose weight fast. You call them and complan that you don't want to get less fat but want to get rich quick. They apologize, waste some more time and send you another brochure. This brochure explains in detail how great it would be to get rich quick, but doesn't really say how to do it. You can order additional information , like instructional video and such, for a few hundred more, but they will send it to you for free if you bring them more customers or some [censored] like that. It goes on and on. In short, you either end up paying them lots more than originally offered for something that won't make you rich quick (obviously), or the time in which you can return the item to get your money back expires because of all the delays in shipping.

11-28-2005, 01:30 AM
"This isn't like my other get rich quick schemes. With this one I will get rich... and quick."