PDA

View Full Version : I used to love AK....

therockofgibraltar
11-26-2005, 06:22 AM
Very loose and passive table pf 77/10 after many many hands.
(who ever says loose table is good, please explain that to my bankroll what is -50BB in this "good" table).

postfl they are are agg. ig top pair or better.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls.

Flop: (24 SB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, MP folds, CO calls, Button calls.

Turn: (18 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, CO calls, Button calls, Hero calls.

River: (26 BB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, CO calls, Button calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 30 BB

edit: spelling

wowacedude
11-26-2005, 06:25 AM
bet the flop.

therockofgibraltar
11-26-2005, 06:36 AM
I guess that is better. At the moment I thought that I c/r the button.

I am fish
11-26-2005, 08:23 AM
The pot is huuuge. You need to do whatever you can to win it. Personally I don't think betting out is the best move. I think you played it okay. Or waited to the turn to try to drive out players.

Obliky
11-26-2005, 09:46 AM
Normally in pots this big you need to protect your hand, however that is a really good flop for you.

So good in fact that the only draw you have to worry about is the /images/graemlins/diamond.gif flush draw and pocket pairs. Unfortunately there is no way you can protect against a flush draw in this hand. Even with your check/3-bet you are facing UTG and MP with 10:1 immediate odds.

On a more coordinated board i think a check/raise would be good, but here i would just bet the flop and try to protect on the turn.