PDA

View Full Version : This Fight could destroy Earth - who would win?

Piiop
11-26-2005, 03:49 AM
It had to be done. We all know these two titans won't be able to live in peace forever. If Zee ever emerges from the wilderness, there could be a massive battle.

For those of you who aren't up to date on Chuck Norris, HERE (http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty) is the page that contains some accurate biographical info. These are facts, people.

I don't have any links to any facts about Ray, I'm not even sure there are any. Most of what I've heard is speculation and rumor. I'm sure some of his more fanatical followers could put up some links or stories to teach us about the true Ray Zee.

jokerthief
11-26-2005, 03:53 AM
I just got back from taking a [censored]. I was reading Hi Lo Split for Advanced players while I was doing my business. Zee scared me with his ninja like style. This is no real contest.

whiskeytown
11-26-2005, 03:54 AM
Ray Zee will kick Chuck Norris' ass to the ends of the earth and back because Ray Zee is from Montana and men from Montana are men whereas Chuck Norris is a girly man compared to them.

(Disclaimer - I come from the same area in MT as Ray Zee - I may be inflating my own boat here with a few of these praises - /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

RB

Piiop
11-26-2005, 03:54 AM
I'll admit it's hard to find competition for Ray Zee.

craig r
11-26-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ray Zee will kick Chuck Norris' ass to the ends of the earth and back because Ray Zee is from Montana and men from Montana are men whereas Chuck Norris is a girly man compared to them.

(Disclaimer - I come from the same area in MT as Ray Zee - I may be inflating my own boat here with a few of these praises - /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

I would want nothing more than Ray to win, but Chuck is from Texas, they don't fck around. I haven't seen much of his Ranger Show, but from what I have seen on Conan he is pretty tough. And sometimes fights dirty But, he doesn't seem real bright (did I mention he is from Texas, well so am I, so now we have a moron sample size of 3/3).

Jack of Arcades
11-26-2005, 04:20 AM
Ray Zee is a lvl 20 Druid and can summon the wildlife of Montana to do his bidding.

MonkeeMan
11-26-2005, 02:29 PM
I abstain until Zee makes commercials with uptown girls.

11-26-2005, 04:41 PM
No man can withstand the power of the roundhouse kick.

Gary

Piiop
11-26-2005, 07:22 PM
I heard Ray Zee wears size 26 shoes that he makes from the skin of the bears he explodes with his mind. Also, he can sew with his feet.

tolbiny
11-26-2005, 07:31 PM
Clearly this fight will never happen. Both men (demi gods) are on the side of good. They both understand the ramifications of their battle would eliminate all good from the universe and thus allow evil to win.
having said that Chuck only stands a chance if he dresses as a pirate. A pirate chuck norris would be a formiddible foe for Ray Zee indeed.

Matt Flynn
11-26-2005, 07:41 PM
Ray would win easily. Chuck would come at him with a roundhouse kick and Ray would pump 36 .45 cal bullets into him, calmly reloading each time until partial vaporization had been achieved. Each bullet would push the corpse back a foot or two until Chuck fell over a lip into the Flathead, just so Ray could say he rivered Chuck Norris.

Zoelef
11-26-2005, 08:43 PM
If the fight is only shot in slow-motion, I have to give the nod to Norris.

DeadMoneyOC
11-26-2005, 09:23 PM
Ray Zee went to Texas to play HU 10,000-20,000 Stud8 against Andy Beal and from across the state Chuck Norris felt a tickle in his beard. He knew Ray Zee was near and the time is now. He immediately jumps to his feet and roundhouse kicks his son for no particular reason, except that he is Chuck Norris. Rather than drive a car across the state to meet the great Zee he simply roundhouse kicked his way across the state only stopping to impregnate a bull and eat four rattlesnakes who were looking at his beard funny. When Chuck Norris arrived at the Beal estate master Zee's flowing gray mullet started to stand up. He could sense danger was near. He quickly dashed out the woods to summon the powers of the beaver and the bear. As master Zee was harnessing their powers he was confronted by Chuck Norris who happened to be wearing the same exact red flannel shirt that master Zee was wearing. Appalled by this idea Chuck Norris's shirt burst into flames. These flames also light his beard on fire but it quickly re-grew within seconds. Completely unimpressed master Zee telepathically commanded the power of the beaver and the bear to attack the beard. Obviously Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the bear and ate the beaver, because Chuck Norris loves to eat beaver. Master Zee has to quickly call on the power of the duck. Rather than roundhouse kick the ducks to death he shoved them all into this ass only to [censored] them out as eggs. Master Zee realized time was running out. His only hope was El Diablo. The masked man suddenly appeared from behind a tree and Chuck Norris quickly realized that his mask and blue shirt were totally roundhouse kick proof. Unfazed Chuck Norris realized that he must use the power of 'beard' to conquer the great Zee and El Diablo. Harnessing all the power of his beard his force attracted Zee and El Diablo to the beard like a magnet. They were quickly suffocated in the beard and then Chuck Norris ate their carcasses to gain their intelligence so that Chuck Norris could now become unstoppable.

whiskeytown
11-26-2005, 10:19 PM
this crap is how rumors get started.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

EliteNinja
11-26-2005, 11:10 PM
Whoever wins
...we lose.

11-27-2005, 12:30 AM
When you're in texas look behind you...... cause that's where the ranger's gonna be.

***SLAMS DOWN WALKER TEXAS RANGER LEVER***

Ray Zee
12-24-2005, 04:16 AM
i just saw the new kong movie. i feel so badly now. you see it turns out that he is such a nice animal and didnt deserve that beating i gave him one time long ago.

astroglide
12-24-2005, 04:44 AM
http://www.aline-p.ru/misc.files/images/good%20job.gif