PDA

View Full Version : Would you perform fellatio on God?

RiverFenix
11-26-2005, 12:59 AM
Ok the question is pretty simple, but ill simplify it further.
Whether you believe in God or not, he appears while youre living and requests this of you. Do you do it?

Simple yes/no, but there could be some extra situations to thinkabout
1) God appears as the opposite sex
2) God guarantees a sweet after life
3) You are at the pearly gates and it is requested to get into Heaven

...I hope this doesnt get me banned...

eviljeff
11-26-2005, 01:02 AM
this thread is useless without pics

PhatTBoll
11-26-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/6886/southparkgod9qf.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Talk2BigSteve
11-26-2005, 01:11 AM
Damn Q#1 Ruined it for me!

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Nicholasp27
11-26-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://users.wfu.edu/yamaned/teaching/301/alanis.jpg

private joker
11-26-2005, 01:14 AM
If God is a woman, I assume she would be a hottie. If so, and she promised a sweet after-life, I don't see the downside to doing it. Why is this that hard of a question?

nothumb
11-26-2005, 01:16 AM
Wrong forum noob.

NT

RiverFenix
11-26-2005, 01:17 AM
If #1 is true, im sure its like 100% yes for pretty much everyone besides big steve. If its not though, thats where it gets interesting

11-26-2005, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics or otherwise, this thread is a piece of [censored].

Talk2BigSteve
11-26-2005, 01:22 AM
Well if it only took him 6 days to make EVERYTHING then I bet he will finish off REAL FAST!!!!

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Blarg
11-26-2005, 01:38 AM
I don't think it's necessary while he's having so much fun f&cking me up the ass.

gorie
11-26-2005, 01:41 AM
it's clearly the devil in disguise. don't do it. <font color="white"> unless it really was god, in that case you probably should just to be safe.</font>

lastsamurai
11-26-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Only in the kingdom of heaven.

craig r
11-26-2005, 01:55 AM
Do you understand what kind of load God would shoot. The shot alone would break your head open (if you sucking him) or your stomach if you were taking it in the ass. The only possible situation is him screwing wonder woman. And he would have to wear a kryptonite condom. And that would kill himl...oh wait..wrong plot...well either way, the food court is upstairs..it isn't quantum physics.

tdarko
11-26-2005, 01:59 AM
if it were asked from God then it must be ok, right? everything we have conditioned our brains to tell us it is wrong (from the bible etc.) must now be tossed out of the window.

craig r
11-26-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if it were asked from God then it must be ok, right? everything we have conditioned our brains to tell us it is wrong (from the bible etc.) must now be tossed out of the window.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, because God is infallible. He might even be able to tell us which two celebrities to beat up (or in tolbiny's case who to put the bat in).

craig

whiskeytown
11-26-2005, 02:26 AM
if she really looked like Alanis Morrisette as Kevin Smith suggests,

then yes, /images/graemlins/grin.gif

George Burns.....hell no.

where are the wrong forum nazis when you need them - shouldn't this be under Religion? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

jokerthief
11-26-2005, 02:27 AM
Listen, you've been around here long enough to know better. This is one of the worst polls of the year. As a matter of fact it's so bad it deserves a * or at least the title polltard for the term of a month.

Do you really think this is interesting? Really? It would be fascinating to question someone who finds this interesting. The things I would ask...

craig r
11-26-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if she really looked like Alanis Morrisette as Kevin Smith suggests,

then yes, /images/graemlins/grin.gif

George Burns.....hell no.

where are the wrong forum nazis when you need them - shouldn't this be under Religion? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, how is that going to work if he looks like George Burns? "Uhhh, sorry god, but you aren't really my type. I guess I am going to hell now. One quick question though, have you ever thought about coloring your hair to look more attractive"?

OtisTheMarsupial
11-26-2005, 02:30 AM
Re: Would you perform fellatio on God?

no

whiskeytown
11-26-2005, 02:31 AM
40 posts and you ALREADY have a custom handle?

aw man....

I got Dirk's autograph as a kid - he lives out near Kalispell - I think Polson or Ronan.

RB

craig r
11-26-2005, 02:34 AM
It has potential though. Like who would nut faster in a contest, God or the Devil.

God -500
Devil +400

I can't tell you guys how I set the line.

KrmtDfrog
11-26-2005, 02:41 AM
What's the over/under?

craig r
11-26-2005, 02:45 AM
74 seconds betwween them both. I give god 14 (he hasn't really gotten any in like 2K years and the Devil, gets some a lot, but doesn't care if the girl gets off, so he will cum when he wants. I would check PIN for props though. I saw one, "will both hands they start with be their right one" and another "Will either God or the Devil Fumble. I can't remember the odds on them though.

craig

diebitter
11-26-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhh, grotesquely pretty!

jokerthief
11-26-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even more evidence that the British are weird. Or was it the pirate talking (I just wish I had the balls to it).

AEKDBet
11-26-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok the question is pretty simple, but ill simplify it further.
Whether you believe in God or not, he appears while youre living and requests this of you. Do you do it?

Simple yes/no, but there could be some extra situations to thinkabout
2) God guarantees a sweet after life
3) You are at the pearly gates and it is requested to get into Heaven

[/ QUOTE ]

If you had said oral sex, then yes, felation = sucking penis.

sorry god, I'll make BF's with satan and overtake ur ass.

Blarg
11-26-2005, 04:05 AM
Definitely overrated.

CheckRaise
11-26-2005, 05:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you understand what kind of load God would shoot. The shot alone would break your head open (if you sucking him) or your stomach if you were taking it in the ass. The only possible situation is him screwing wonder woman. And he would have to wear a kryptonite condom. And that would kill himl...oh wait..wrong plot...well either way, the food court is upstairs..it isn't quantum physics.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that conversation, great flick.

diebitter
11-26-2005, 05:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even more evidence that the British are weird. Or was it the pirate talking (I just wish I had the balls to it).

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I didn't say I thought she was hot! I was just referring to this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&amp;Number=3598780&amp;page=0&amp;fpart=1&amp;v c=1). And, let's face it, she is gretty.

Arr!

astroglide
11-26-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how would i perform fellatio on a woman?

pokerdirty
11-26-2005, 04:02 PM
Assuming that God is a man, no, I would not do this. Everyone knows God hates queers, and this is a sure fire way to get sent to hell.

Here's a better question though.

tolbiny
11-26-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, because God is infallible. He might even be able to tell us which two celebrities to beat up (or in tolbiny's case who to put the bat in).

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

The real question is which end of the bat to use.