PDA

View Full Version : River UI+OOP against LAGish

Roy6
11-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Villain here is playing loose (47% VPIP), postflop a bit on the LAG side (donking draw, raising 2nd pair on turn)

Hero raises A /images/graemlins/heart.gif K /images/graemlins/club.gif, villain, BB and limper call

2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

limper, BB check, I bet, villain raises, I call

Turn is 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

check-call

River 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif

call? I folded, figuring he has a PP or a Queen a lot

---

I have A /images/graemlins/heart.gifQ /images/graemlins/heart.gif, villain coldcalls

Board is 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif | T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif | 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I bet flop+turn, villain calls, I check-fold river.

I beat QJ, 78s here, what else (?)

jt1
11-26-2005, 03:59 AM
hand 2, I didn't even bother with. No one is responding because you're not giving the positions of everyone

hand 1, i figured enough of it out to think you should have folded the turn: you don't have the odds to continue.

11-26-2005, 04:19 AM
In hand one, I call turn and river sometimes. These LAGGY idiots love to get wierd, but folding turn UI isn't bad either.

Hand 2 I think you should call the river. I think that he has some trash hand that he has been peeling with and now that you have given him the chance to bet he is going it. You have the nut no pair, and I think that if he had gotten any piece of that board he would have raised, right?

imported_leader
11-26-2005, 05:57 AM
Hand 1: I would fold the turn quite a bit. Calldown sometimes. It's very villain dependent. You were sitting with him so you'd know best. I wouldn't call the turn fold the river.

Hand 2: I think I play the same, but jt's right. That's pretty illegible