PDA

View Full Version : is there a mod for level info?

Big Limpin'
11-25-2005, 09:58 PM
I seem to remember one mentioned in the past. Might have been in zoo or here. Anyone remember? The smallified tables are about at my limits for reading the text of stacks, but that info in the bottom left (blinds, hands left on level...that one), i have difficulty seeing it without leaning forward. I need new presciption for contacts i think.

Big Limpin'
11-25-2005, 09:59 PM
I know i can put a splotch of white on the background there, just looking for a more elegant solution.

Big Limpin'
11-30-2005, 05:43 AM
This seems to help, having the text over a white background. http://www.imagedonkey.com/out.php/i501_levelinfo.JPG
I'd still like to get the text itself bigger/bolder, but i fear that is far from easy. Anyone know if that can be done?

11-30-2005, 05:53 AM
It would be great if you could modify the text, but I have no idea if that can be done. If you could actually change the text, you could do something like this:
LVL 2
15/30
3 hands ; only what's necessary, with a bigger/bolder font. But I bet that's not possible. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tigerite
11-30-2005, 06:00 AM
You can't change the text size, unfortunately. At least, I've yet to figure out how. You could change what it reads with AutoHotKey or something if you wanted, but that's all.

Big Limpin'
11-30-2005, 06:03 AM
yeah...dont even need level #

150/300

but i agree thats probably impossible, i think the program just spits out the text as is, so you couldnt change *what* comes oiut...but what im hoping for is some computater-guy know how to take whats spit out and magnify it. So even if all the charachters are there, but the 150/300 is twice the size it is now.

tigerite
11-30-2005, 06:05 AM
You certainly can change what comes out, but not the font size and that.

Also, you'd have to be careful, as I have a hunch it may be against Party's T&C. Using live data etc..

Big Limpin'
11-30-2005, 06:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You could change what it reads with AutoHotKey or something if you wanted

[/ QUOTE ]

Go on...this sounds promising.

I've only been on a need-to-know basis with learning AHK, just enough to duplicate mouse moves/clicks. How would ahk do what you say? It seem a different application entirely.

<-- very interested though.

tigerite
11-30-2005, 06:12 AM
Here's a very basic idea:

;Get window under mouse
MouseGetPos, , , win_id

;Check it's a party table

WinGetClass, table_class, ahk_id %win_id%

if table_class <> #32770
return

WinGetTitle, table_title, ahk_id %win_id%

if table_title not contains Table,
return

if table_title not contains Good Luck,
return

; if it gets here it's safe to say it's a party table

SetControlDelay, 0
; Static4 is actually Static5 in the Beta, I think
ControlGetText, trny_text, Static4, ahk_id %win_id%

; do some processing with trny_text here
; then set it back

ControlSetText, Static4, %trny_text%, ahk_id %win_id%

; redraw the window
WinSet, ReDraw, , ahk_id %win_id%

Big Limpin'
11-30-2005, 06:47 AM
thanks, sound like a good plan of attack. however, would bot-alarm bells go off if the text *OF* a table is altered (as opposed to the bet amount box)?

Heh, what about altering hte text into those big ASCII pictures? Could have a HUGE 150/300 made out of *'s and /'s and such /images/graemlins/grin.gif (and im only half-joking!) /images/graemlins/blush.gif

tigerite
11-30-2005, 06:50 AM
I doubt it would trigger any bot-alarm bells or whatever. I mean, why would a bot change the text, rather than just get what is there and do something with it?

Er I suppose that would be possible, but then you are possibly going to be running into the seat 6. There's only so much space there, though the label can be moved.. but where to would be the problem.

11-30-2005, 07:34 AM
How about this?

http://www.imagedonkey.com/out.php/i502_PPlevelbar.jpg

Big Limpin'
11-30-2005, 07:44 AM
That is fabulous, wow!!! Before i cream my shorts here, thats a working app, or just a photoshop rendition of your Xmas list? IF its the former...care to shere?

11-30-2005, 07:55 AM
That is what I would make it look like if I were a coder.

AllinDan
11-30-2005, 08:04 AM
cruel. What a let down, that would be perfect

tigerite
11-30-2005, 08:06 AM
You can't do that in AutoHotKey, that's for sure. Well I suppose you could but it'd be quite a hassle.

tigerite
11-30-2005, 08:07 AM
Not sure about the 1-10 thing either. Why the line and not some kind of box around it? And anyways it's 3 left, not 5 /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Big Limpin'
11-30-2005, 08:16 AM
/images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif (sob) i was so excited too, lol. Still, i think something similar could be done, but im not the guy to do it. I really do like the idea of a 1-10 list with a marker, my problem is having eyes just bad enough to mistake 2's for 8's and such, so i have to lean in close to be sure.
I think in the next few days i will make an effort to get something going...expect nothing, but pray for something. Anything i make will be shared with y'all of course.

tigerite
11-30-2005, 08:17 AM
You'd have to auto size it compared to the window as well. Certainly wouldn't be easy..

11-30-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not sure about the 1-10 thing either. Why the line and not some kind of box around it? And anyways it's 3 left, not 5 /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The scale is actually showing LEVELS 1-10, not hands left... this way when you are mtabling you can see at a glance what level you are on and roughly how far from the next you are (the line is almost halfway between levels 5 and 6, showing 3 hands left)

I agree that the line is simplistic by I didn't want to spend too much time on an imaginary product anyways /images/graemlins/smile.gif

By the way, thanks so much for writing that wonderful bit of code that hides the sidebets/blackjack buttons. I use it every day.

tigerite
11-30-2005, 01:19 PM
No problem - I use it every day too! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

11-30-2005, 04:56 PM
I used that bit of code too, but I've now resized the images to 1 pixel in width and height or something. I had to click that program or however you call it every time after I opened a new table. Did I do something wrong there?

I don't know anything about AHK. Do you sometimes use keyboard shortcuts in stead of mouse clicks while playing?

tigerite
11-30-2005, 08:24 PM
Yep you can keep the script running throughout.. should be no reason to have to keep running it. If you compile it into an exe it will definitely stay permanently.. not sure about as the base script.