PDA

View Full Version : When did you last get laid?

diebitter
11-25-2005, 08:35 PM
if you can remember!

miajag81
11-25-2005, 08:36 PM
2 weeks ago. GF was on rag last weekend, home with family this weekend /images/graemlins/frown.gif

tolbiny
11-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Juneish... last time i was in vegas.

housenuts
11-25-2005, 08:37 PM
bang her on the rag u sally

daryn
great timing. twice today, but before today, who knows

OtisTheMarsupial
Last night.
And it was hot.

Go_Blue88
11-25-2005, 08:38 PM
a week ago, but now i'm at home and thus, this weekend will prolly not involve too many girls.

miajag81
11-25-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gross. Do a lot of you guys do this?

11-25-2005, 08:41 PM
10/29 Halloween party flew 2300 miles for a piece

craig r
11-25-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no problem with it. Why is it so gross? Its no different than when she puts on a strapon and you bleed a little. Its only fair, right?

diebitter
11-25-2005, 08:42 PM
Have done. It relieves period pains if she orgasms. Come on, do her a favour!

The Truth
11-25-2005, 08:44 PM
Yesterday.

blake

CrazyEyez
11-25-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If I was the old gimmick account "Just No" I would post here.

The Truth
11-25-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday.

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, and thanks for the line die bitter. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll post a trip report when I get some time. Doing HW now.

blake

Mr_J
11-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Last night. All I do these days is sit in front of the computer and go out by myself to get laid. Mainly because I'm burnt out and don't feel like doing anything. That'll change when I don't have to play poker anymore.

daryn
11-25-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no

Go_Blue88
11-25-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fuk that man, that's disgusting. one of my exes once tricked me into doing that (and by trick i mean the lights were off and she never mentioned anything) and when i pulled out i almost threw up on her.

craig r
11-25-2005, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fuk that man, that's disgusting. one of my exes once tricked me into doing that (and by trick i mean the lights were off and she never mentioned anything) and when i pulled out i almost threw up on her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't understand why you think it is that gross? What % is actually blood? Iknow it is less than most people think. The only problem is it gets on the sheets (who am I kidding..I don't have sheets...it gets on the air mattresss).

craig

gmrankin
11-25-2005, 08:52 PM
Every night in front of my computer. I have sworn off women for 6 months (minus asain massage parlors) to many exes, to much baggage. need some de-stress time.

WackityWhiz
11-25-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Every night in front of my computer. I have sworn off women for 6 months (minus asain massage parlors) to many exes, to much baggage. need some de-stress time.

[/ QUOTE ]

ever spanked it to your avatar?

Go_Blue88
11-25-2005, 08:56 PM
well, i was just really surprised, which added to my nausea. I'm not sure of a %, and not to go into any detail, but there were quite a few red specks.

gmrankin
11-25-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am right now

gorie
11-25-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's no need to be sloppin around in the gush early on (which is usually when the cramps are), it feels sore and gross (at least to me). also you've clearly never experienced bad cramps to think an orgasm makes them go away. although i've heard that before.. maybe for some girls i guess.

not that blood sex is a bad thing, i just wouldn't go out of my way to do it. maybe towards the end of the period when it's not that bad, then it's not a big deal. but early on really is just kinda gross.

housenuts
11-25-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what part is gross?
a little blood never hurt nobody.

WackityWhiz
11-25-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am right now

[/ QUOTE ]

craig r
11-25-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's no need to be sloppin around in the gush early on (which is usually when the cramps are), it feels sore and gross (at least to me). also you've clearly never experienced bad cramps to think an orgasm makes them go away. although i've heard that before.. maybe for some girls i guess.

not that blood sex is a bad thing, i just wouldn't go out of my way to do it. maybe towards the end of the period when it's not that bad, then it's not a big deal. but early on really is just kinda gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go down on her at before you do it you can get rid of some of the blood. Just go down long enough to get her wet (add a little salad tossing while you are down there) and then there won't be as much blood on your dong.

craig

p.s. This is usually much hotter if when you are going down on here she calls you her "little tampon".

diebitter
11-25-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you've clearly never experienced bad cramps to think an orgasm makes them go away

[/ QUOTE ]
er, no I haven't /images/graemlins/confused.gif

And I've not done it with a girl with bad cramps - there's no way on earth she's gonna want to shag with those!

But it definitely stops the niggly aches for a good time (12-24 hours?)

ohnonotthat
11-25-2005, 09:06 PM
Not only is it an act of love, it gives you an amazing amount of leverage when you want her to do stuff she's a little hesitant to do.

A month ago her college roommate came to town for the weekend and stayed with us. When she walked in the door I had a huge smile on my face; when she left I had a bigger smile on my face.

Occasionally taking one for the team (hey, I'm not suggesting you snack on it but what is the big deal about nailing it) can pay off huge.

OK, so I also had to sit thru a ballet (not as bad as I expected it would be) and a foreign art film (every bit as bad as ever) but no complaints here.

Seriously, what is it about a little blood that makes guys so crazy ?

Really ?

Dominic
11-25-2005, 09:09 PM
hmmmm....about two weeks ago....guess the life of a married man begins before I'm married!

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

craig r
11-25-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not only is it an act of love, it gives you an amazing amount of leverage when you want her to do stuff she's a little hesitant to do.

A month ago her college roommate came to town for the weekend and stayed with us. When she walked in the door I had a huge smile on my face; when she left I had a bigger smile on my face.

Occasionally taking one for the team (hey, I'm not suggesting you snack on it but what is the big deal about nailing it) can pay off huge.

OK, so I also had to sit thru a ballet (not as bad as I expected it would be) and a foreign art film (every bit as bad as ever) but no complaints here.

Seriously, what is it about a little blood that makes guys so crazy ?

Really ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or lets not even take it that far. Any girlfriend I have had or my wife who has asked me to get the tampons/pads, I have never had a problem. Is it really that embrassing for people? Well, now that I am married, I don't have to worry about it, just go to the cupboard, and pull out a rag (not the good one for company though, i am classy like that).

joshman1204
11-25-2005, 09:11 PM
If you can walk through mud you can [censored] through blood.

craig r
11-25-2005, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you can walk through mud you can [censored] through blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to take it one step further, but thought bettter of it. But, I will give a hint: It rhymes with "belching".

craig

diebitter
11-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Interesting point.

How many guys here want to/do SIIHP, but won't hit the crimson tide?

11-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Damn you ask a lot of questions.

craig r
11-25-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Interesting point.

How many guys here want to/do SIIHP, but won't hit the crimson tide?

[/ QUOTE ]

And that is the thing, I have no desire to stick it in the butt. It doesn't gross me out, it just doesn't do anything for me. I mean, it literally and figuratively is a pain in the ass for the girl. Especially if it is done quite often. But, all that aside, it doesn't really turn me on. But, watching two of my buddies fck, that turns me on. Just because a guy likes to watch his buddies [censored], doesn't mean he is a [censored]. I know I do (name that movie).

diebitter
11-25-2005, 09:18 PM
Repo Man

The hell he ain't! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

And I'm with you.

Disturbing the painters is fine, but SIIHP? I think only men with little todgers are after this, meself (they need the traction).

craig r
11-25-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Repo Man

The hell he ain't! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fcka John Wayne.

ohnonotthat
11-25-2005, 09:23 PM
I'm on guard for the next dinner invite I get from you !

- I must be the biggest fool on the planet; steak sauce my a$$ !

Re. heaving to make the late night run to the convenience store for the feminine hygiene products . . .

If you're ever in a strange town in real need of a score, try going to a 24-hr pharmacy and standing in the rag section until a hottie walks down the isle - make sure to have your phone to your ear. Grab a box of anything and ask the imaginary person on the other end if this is the right brand. Wait 10 seconds and say, "no, really, I don't mind; what's the big deal - you've run late night errands for me a million times".

Then hang up the phone, smile and say to the anonomous hottie, "it's so silly, my sister hates asking me to do anything for her".

You might not score with the girl that night but believe me, your chances of hooking up with her just went from "not in this lifetime" to "hm - this guy is kinda cute AND nice; maybe, just maybe".

craig r
11-25-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm on guard for the next dinner invite I get from you !

- I must be the biggest fool on the planet; steak sauce my a$$ !

Re. heaving to make the late night run to the convenience store for the feminine hygiene products . . .

If you're ever in a strange town in real need of a score, try going to a 24-hr pharmacy and standing in the rag section until a hottie walks down the isle - make sure to have your phone to your ear. Grab a box of anything and ask the imaginary person on the other end if this is the right brand. Wait 10 seconds and say, "no, really, I don't mind; what's the big deal - you've run late night errands for me a million times".

Then hang up the phone, smile and say to the anonomous hottie, "it's so silly, my sister hates asking me to do anything for her".

You might not score with the girl that night but believe me, your chances of hooking up with her just went from "not in this lifetime" to "hm - this guy is kinda cute AND nice; maybe, just maybe".

[/ QUOTE ]

A guaranteed way to score would be to add, "she needs them for after we have sex. don't get grossed out, we don't have sex when she is on the rag. What's your name? My name is Craig?"

okay, that was really gross. I don't know where i came up with that in my warped mind. if you did happen to say that, just tell her you were joking and that you haven't had sex with your sister, or anybody for that matter, because, well she must have heard of OOT.

diebitter
11-25-2005, 09:29 PM
Kay, that's this thread hijacked.

NEXT!

craig r
11-25-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Kay, that's this thread hijacked.

NEXT!

[/ QUOTE ]

I edited it above. I decided I went to far.

diebitter
11-25-2005, 09:34 PM
Just answer the original question and maybe, just maybe, the thread will get back on track... (oh and I'm as guilty in the hijack).

ohnonotthat
11-25-2005, 09:36 PM
Post her pic. PLEEEZE post her pic.

Also, can you describe her "technique" ?

I once drove to the airport (~ 15 miles) to give a ride to a girl in order to get some and she was model-hot (and very talented).

Understand I am NOT knocking you; I'm in awe of HER.

Pic now, please ?

craig r
11-25-2005, 09:37 PM
I got laid last week. My wife is 2.5 months prego and she falls asleep at like 8 at night at the latest. I am usually working or doing something else. Okay, some guys find it weird to do it when she is ragging, I am not a big fan of sex with the same person between 6 pm-10pm

craig

ohnonotthat
11-25-2005, 09:47 PM
Last night at her parents' house in her old room - which, btw, her parents left exactly as is when she moved out some 5+ years ago.

There is something incredibly hot about having her bite down on a pillow (or even my shoulder) so as not to scream and alert her parents that their little girl is not so little anymore.

Not to mention getting to stare at her H.S grad pic while going at it. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you haven't had this experience you are missing out bigtime.

Wow - my life really isn't too bad.

A little strange but all in all not bad. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

craig r
11-25-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Last night at her parents' house in her old room - which, btw, her parents left exactly as is when she moved out some 5+ years ago.

There is something incredibly hot about having her bite down on a pillow (or even my shoulder) so as not to scream and alert her parents that their little girl is not so little anymore.

Not to mention getting to stare at her H.S grad pic while going at it. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you haven't had this experience you are missing out bigtime.

Wow - my life really isn't too bad.

A little strange but all in all not bad. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, having to be real quiet is awesome. 10 times more intense. I guess because you only get that one release at the end.

The Yugoslavian
11-25-2005, 10:04 PM
~1 week ago.

You've already read about it. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3984589&an=&page=0&vc=1)

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yugoslav

skipperbob
11-25-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
~1 week ago.

You've already read about it. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3984589&an=&page=0&vc=1)

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Title of OP is "When did you last get Laid?"....Non-completion in "F'ing" Amsterdam isn't getting laid...You Dork /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yeti
11-25-2005, 10:14 PM
Six months ago.

skipperbob
11-25-2005, 10:14 PM
More lately than 66's, Yugo, Beef, Ilya, Kaya, and Marley /images/graemlins/blush.gif

11-25-2005, 10:23 PM
Sun, Mon, not tuesday, Wed, but not last night. Maybe tonight, depends if I feel like taking my friends who are in town to teh nudie bars. Its hard to hide the strip club smell after you meet up with a booty call, and it def doesnt help the situation.

coffeecrazy1
11-26-2005, 03:53 AM
Can't remember...

And the last time I got anything was November 2004.

It's been a long, cold year.

Alobar
11-26-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what part is gross?
a little blood never hurt nobody.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, that used to be my philosophy, but then not to long ago I had an experience that changed that. I wont go into details, but it was so nasty I almost puked, and it was literally a couple days before I was even turned on by anything. I sail well clear of period week now.

sublime
11-26-2005, 04:05 AM
last night. pretty damn good also.

xadrez
11-26-2005, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not that bad. Dont fear the bamba clot.

craig r
11-26-2005, 04:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is so weird that so many people are grossed out by this. I wonder how many of these same guys would SIIHP instead of doing it when the girl is on her period. I am willing to bet that fecal material is more dirty than anything in a period. Unless of course your girl shts fresh spring water.

craig

Alobar
11-26-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is so weird that so many people are grossed out by this. I wonder how many of these same guys would SIIHP instead of doing it when the girl is on her period. I am willing to bet that fecal material is more dirty than anything in a period. Unless of course your girl shts fresh spring water.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I came in an ex GFs ass once, because just before I was about to blow, I realized I was going to have to pull my dick and out put my hand on it to finish the job, that thought grossed me out enough that I just left it in. She wasnt thrilled, heh

craig r
11-26-2005, 04:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I came in an ex GFs ass once, because just before I was about to blow, I realized I was going to have to pull my dick and out put my hand on it to finish the job, that thought grossed me out enough that I just left it in. She wasnt thrilled, heh

[/ QUOTE ]

I know of stories where a lot of gross stuff happened by doing it in the butt. If it is on a regular basis an enema is the key. I am pretty sure that guys can also get urinarty tract infections, just like girls can if you go from pooper to cooter.

craig

Alobar
11-26-2005, 04:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know of stories where a lot of gross stuff happened by doing it in the butt. If it is on a regular basis an enema is the key. I am pretty sure that guys can also get urinarty tract infections, just like girls can if you go from pooper to cooter.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

heh yeah, ive got this really kinky friend whos got several really gross stories inolving anal beads and such. The ass is a dangerous place

11-26-2005, 04:51 AM
A lil over a week ago. Good times. BTW, I called her and will post my burning question about taht situation: Hot-Ass chick.. not so cool with the idea of me living with female roomie.

hmmm.

craig r
11-26-2005, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

heh yeah, ive got this really kinky friend whos got several really gross stories inolving anal beads and such. The ass is a dangerous place

[/ QUOTE ]

And even with enemas, I don't know how often a safe amount of anal is.

Maybe the reason a lot of guys want to do anal is because most girls aren't really that into it, so if you do get her to it is a conquest. I am really not into it at all. But, have no problem with fcking a girl on the rag.

craig

Vavavoom
11-26-2005, 06:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
~1 week ago

[/ QUOTE ]

11-26-2005, 06:30 AM
still waiting.

DMBFan23
11-26-2005, 06:39 AM
I wonder what they get from the ATM

ohnonotthat
11-26-2005, 07:10 AM
It does however remind of a funny story.

A guy walks into a bar and orders a double which he proceeds to down in one gulp.

He then orders another and drinks it as fast as the first.

The guy on the next barstool slides over and says, "you seem to be having a rough day, buddy - wanna talk about it" ?

First guy shakes his head and says, "my wife just cut me down to once a week - don't know what I'm gonna do".

Second guy says, "drink up; this round is on me - but try not to feel TOO bad . . . I know some guys she cut off completely" !

Spladle Master
11-26-2005, 09:21 AM
Twenty minutes ago.

Warik
11-26-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This calls for a poll.

Answer to original question: Monday. Gotta wait till Monday again. =(

utmt40
11-26-2005, 11:16 AM
I banged her last night.

eviljeff
11-26-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe that's what she was aiming for

CCass
11-26-2005, 04:31 PM
Three nights ago. I get it once a quarter whether I need it or not.

diebitter
11-26-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I get it once a quarter whether I need it or not.

[/ QUOTE ]
You lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky bugger.

sfer
11-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Lame thread.

willie
11-26-2005, 05:50 PM
6 days ago

EYYYYYYYY!

ononimo
11-26-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you go down on her at before you do it you can get rid of some of the blood. Just go down long enough to get her wet (add a little salad tossing while you are down there) and then there won't be as much blood on your dong.

craig

p.s. This is usually much hotter if when you are going down on here she calls you her "little tampon".

[/ QUOTE ]

and menstrual blood on your tongue and in your mouth is somehow preferable to having it on your dick?

um.
ok.

Ulysses
11-26-2005, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lame thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

You in the doghouse w/ megan?

jacki
11-26-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't mind your wang looking like a murder weapon afterwards, it can be better. (because of the added natural lubrication)

Unabridged
11-26-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Weatherhead03
11-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Last night.

sfer
11-26-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lame thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Aunt Flo is visiting.

TeeJayORTj
11-26-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lame thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Aunt Flo is visiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.boston-red-sox.net/images/david_ortiz.jpg

bad beetz
11-26-2005, 09:05 PM
I had this conversation with Haakee about a week ago.

I would say that 90% of women will say, "It's my period, we can't do it."

About ˝ to 2/3 of those women will let you still bang if you say you don't care about the vaj blood, and the other 1/3 still consider it too gross for themselves, so it's still a no go.

I fall on the “I don’t care baby... I got towels!!!” side of things and so does Haakee, but I actually think we may be in the minority…. Because I think if you take into account states like Utah, then the number of people willing to do the bloody sex is probably <50%. But then there are always those promiscuous Norwegians to tip the balance. Who knows what those sexual deviants are up to? They probably got horses and oompaloompas pooing on each other….. Vagina blood is a walk in the park….. But I digress…. But Norwegians are freaks. Oh, and the Germans.

I mean, if I’m willing to stick it in a girls butt I GOTTA be willing to put it in a bloody vaj, right?!

One final thing I will say is that I don’t want to see the blood on my wiener. I like it dark, because that [censored] is gross.

haakee
11-26-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One final thing I will say is that I don’t want to see the blood on my wiener. I like it dark, because that [censored] is gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even this doesn't bother me. But maybe that's because my ancestors are Norwegian.

Dex
11-27-2005, 04:45 AM
A little over one and a half years ago.

BigFishSmallCardRoom
11-27-2005, 05:41 AM
This morning. My gf's family just went back home after visiting for the holiday.

uw_madtown
11-27-2005, 05:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
subj: When did you last get laid?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not tonight.

housenuts
11-27-2005, 06:42 AM
are you reading everyone's reply with eager anticipation? why do you care?

haakee
11-27-2005, 07:15 AM
<brag>today. twice.</brag>

Actually I would have answered if the result was much less positive as well. Ask again 1 year from now.

11-27-2005, 11:21 AM
*thinking* last Monday, the 21st. Hooray for 2+2ers getting laid!

ScottieK

InchoateHand
11-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Yeah, you guys think the period is bad, wait until you stimulate a miscarraige during sex. I'll give you a hint, there is yellow stuff too.

Mason Hellmuth
11-27-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This morning. My gf's family just went back home after visiting for the holiday.

[/ QUOTE ]
So... you banged your girlfriend's mom?

GrooveNougat
11-27-2005, 03:54 PM
This morning.

Some of these droughts that have been posted are amazing. Have you not tried at all? Please explain. Maybe OOT can help.

mmbt0ne
11-27-2005, 03:58 PM
Friday

vexvelour
11-27-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

About ˝ to 2/3 of those women will let you still bang if you say you don't care about the vaj blood, and the other 1/3 still consider it too gross for themselves, so it's still a no go.

[/ QUOTE ]

My boyfriend says he doesn't care. I just feel bad that afterwards he has to look at a bloody dick. If I was a guy that would freak me out.

Publos Nemesis
11-27-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My boyfriend says he doesn't care. I just feel bad that afterwards he has to look at a bloody dick. If I was a guy that would freak me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

when i did it i wore a condom. but after a couple of times i decided its not worth the mess (towels etc underneath the chick)

craig r
11-27-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when i did it i wore a condom. but after a couple of times i decided its not worth the mess (towels etc underneath the chick)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, at least you put towels over sheets. Do you know how hard it is to get blood out of white sheets. I took mine to the drycleaners and kept trying to explain to the drycleaner that these are expensive sheets and I need to get the stain out. She was from Japan and didn't understand a word I was saying. Then, as I am arguing with the drycleaner, some girl that has a thing for me (I can't stand the girl) starts hitting on me and wanting to talk. She asks what is on the sheets and I tell her grape juice. She seems to buy it and continues to talk to me. I finally grabbed the sheets off the counter (since they aren't going to be able to help me at the drycleaners) and told the girl that was into me that I had to return some videos.

craig

ilya
11-28-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
More lately than 66's, Yugo, Beef, Ilya, Kaya, and Marley /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no way skip, i got laid a couple times this year.

bad beetz
11-28-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i decided its not worth the mess

[/ QUOTE ]

ha.

Sometimes it's worth paying a hooker $1000, sometimes it's worth traveling across country....

Getting a towel from the bathroom?
Nigga please.

rory
11-28-2005, 01:28 AM
tell joe i said hi next time you see him