PDA

View Full Version : Try to finish these movie quotes

WackityWhiz
11-25-2005, 07:26 PM
Try your best, I think they are doable, but that's because i'm thinking about the movie and can hear the character's voice in my head. This could be utterly impossible, but I hope not.

1) Suntan Lotion is _____________

2) Richard, were you watching ____________

3) Yes I will go back to school, and achieve ______________

4) Me and Jenny, we was ______________

5) Well look, I already told you! I deal with the goddamn _________

6) He's a pedantic, __________

7) Me, I want what's coming to me.

Oh, well... what's coming to you?

8) I'm sexy. I'm cute, I'm popular to boot. ___________

9) Oh, Lord! Hallowed be Thy name. May our feet be swift; may our bats be mighty; may our balls ___________

10) Gnome matter what

Ethan, that's a troll

11) Do you know how fast you were going?

uuuuummmm 65?

12) 364 more days til __________________ !!

13) There's a spider on your head.

What's that's supposed to mean, there's a spider on my head??

14) whoa whoa whoa, miss lippy, the part of the story I don't like _____________________________

15) Reality isn't father knows best anymore, its a kick in the face on a Saturday night with a steel toe grip kodiak work boot, _____________________

16) Noich, noich, noich, smokin' weed, smokin' weed, doing coke, drinkin' beers. ______________________

17) When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth _________________

18) I heard that you were feeling ill. Headache, fever, and a chill. _______________

19) This is your rifle, you will give it a girl's name, because it is the only pussy you pukes will be getting! ______________

20) It's the same thing your whole life. "Clean up your room!", "Stand up straight!", "Pick up your feet!" ___________________________

Bonus points for posting a picture of a scene in the movie beside your answer.

Good Luck!

11-25-2005, 07:34 PM
2) Spanktrovision
4) Peas and carrots
5) customers

http://www.luminomagazine.com/2004.03/spotlight/officespace/images/tom/tom2.jpg

9) be plentiful
11) Seven!!
17) gets upset, and when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIIIEEEEEEEEE!!
18) I came to help restore your pluck, cuz I'm the nurse who likes to [censored]
19) Your days of fingerbanging ol' Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her purdy pink panties.. are OVER!!
20) Take it like a man. Be NICE to your sister. Don't mix beer and wine, ever!! Oh yeah, don't drive on the railroad tracks.

HtotheNootch
11-25-2005, 07:53 PM
16) Pack of Wraps my good man. Time to kick back. Drink some beers and schmoke some weed!

http://www.viewaskew.com/clerks/images/pics/jaynbob1.gif

mostsmooth
11-25-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
16) Pack of Wraps my good man. Time to kick back. Drink some beers and schmoke some weed!

[/ QUOTE ]
16 appears to be worded wrong, but i believe the answer is "drinkin beers beers beers"

WackityWhiz
11-25-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
11) Seven!!

[/ QUOTE ]

very good job, you got a lot of them. I was thinking of a different movie for this one tho.

mostsmooth
11-25-2005, 07:56 PM
11) 63

mostsmooth
11-25-2005, 07:58 PM
6) He's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless steaming pile of cow dung, figuratively speaking.

mostsmooth
11-25-2005, 08:00 PM
18) I came to help restore your pluck 'Cause I'm the nurse who likes to...

KneeCo
11-25-2005, 08:37 PM
7) The world, Chico, and everything in it.

deacsoft
11-25-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

4) Me and Jenny, we was ______________

[/ QUOTE ]

like peas and carrots.

WackityWhiz
11-25-2005, 08:56 PM
you guys are taking a lot of the fun outta this by not posting pics /images/graemlins/mad.gif

but gj anyways

JustSomeJackass
11-25-2005, 10:24 PM
14) Billy Madison

The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog is lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that f***ing dog

HtotheNootch
11-26-2005, 01:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
16 appears to be worded wrong, but i believe the answer is "drinkin beers beers beers"

[/ QUOTE ]

The "beers, beers, beers" is from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. The quote is correct for Clerks.