PDA

View Full Version : simple question on dating edicate

gamblore99
11-25-2005, 06:30 PM
I dont go on many dates. Anyways, went on 2 dates with girl. I decide I don't like her. She happens to be good friends with one of my friends (who is a girl). If I just don't call or speak to her ever, is that ok?

Also, it was not a set up. We met, and happened to have a mutual friend.

Vavavoom
11-25-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I just don't call or speak to her ever, is that ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope.....Be a Gentleman.....It won't be forgotten...U have nothing to lose by being honest and saying its not what you want right now....

diebitter
11-25-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont go on many dates. Anyways, went on 2 dates with girl. I decide I don't like her. She happens to be good friends with one of my friends (who is a girl). If I just don't call or speak to her ever, is that ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

How far did things go on the other dates? If it was no more than kissing and some feelies, then probably okay.

I'd personally tell her to her face, but that's me. I've no idea what you kookie Amerkins do.

mason55
11-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Uhm, this is what I did when I was in middle school:

Do I like you?
[X] No [ ] Yes

Pass it to her in 7th period.

man
11-25-2005, 06:52 PM
if you ever see her again, it would be advisable to freaking talk to her and not be weird. because otherwise, that would be weird. as far as calling her, I wouldn't worry about it if I never called her again. seriously. this has happened a number of times with me. <goes quietly to cry in a corner>

DMBFan23
11-25-2005, 06:55 PM
if you wouldnt like it if a girl did it to you, then dont do it to her. also, she'll tell your friend. no doubt.

David04
11-25-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Do I like you?
[X] No [ ] Yes

[/ QUOTE ]
This is hilarious.

11-25-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Do I like you?
[X] No [ ] Yes

[/ QUOTE ]
This is hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't include the question "Was that proper dating 'edicate'".

HopeydaFish
11-25-2005, 07:25 PM
Just tell her that you're gay and be done with it.

craig r
11-25-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Do I like you?
[X] No [ ] Yes

[/ QUOTE ]

What is amazing is that would still work now. And I am 27. Girls love that [censored].

craig

11-25-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Robertini? Is this you?

eviljeff
11-25-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Do I like you?
[X] No [ ] Yes

[/ QUOTE ]
Girls love that [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure this is wrong

OtisTheMarsupial
11-25-2005, 08:13 PM
It's spelled etiquette.

And, since you have mutual friends and all, you should give her the "let's just be friends" or the "it's not you, it's me" speech.

craig r
11-26-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's spelled etiquette.

And, since you have mutual friends and all, you should give her the "let's just be friends" or the "it's not you, it's me" speech.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody buys the its not you its me speech. Tell her you can't get it up, but if she is willing to pay for a bar to be placed in your dong, you might be able. She probably hasn't heard that one before, and it is so outrageous of a lie, she will think it is true. Or tell her that you have a horrible addiction to the board game Clue, and right now you don't feel strong enough to break it. Then if she calls you a liar, you can tell her, "If I am lying, how do I know that ms. peacock killed colonel mustard with the candlestick? Booyaa..gotta run" Don't make things to complicated.

craig

ohnonotthat
11-26-2005, 01:20 AM
I have always accepted the "it's not you it's me" brushoff; are you saying all those girls just plain didn't want me ?

OMG ! ! !

No Santa was hard enough to live with but now THIS !

If she doesn't believe the impotence story try telling her that you would like very much to see her again. Tell her that you really like her and that you would not be using her as a way to get over your painful breakup with [insert male name].

If need be, throw in a "I didn't intend to fall so hard for him but - well, he is just so dreamy".

If you want to do it with the least amount of pain have your female friend do it. It's not a wimp move; girls have a way of breaking bad news to each other in much less damaging manner than we have.

If none of these options appeal to you might I suggest an evening of rodeo sex.

Take her from behind, and after the 4th or 5th stroke stop and tell her, "wow, you're not as tight as my last girlfriend".

Then try to stay on the mount for eight seconds ! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ohnonotthat
11-26-2005, 01:29 AM
your lifelong fantasy of having sex in the back seat of your car and ask her if she'd be willing to participate.

If she says she would break into a big smile and say, "that's great - ty . . . oh, btw - the clutch sometimes sticks when going from 2nd to 3rd; try not to let it stall out, OK ?".

If she doesn't get it chances are she's dumb enough to buy any of the above listed excuses.

Publos Nemesis
11-26-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe i am the only jerkoff, but i say fcuk it and ignore her. go with your gut.

Blarg
11-26-2005, 01:36 AM
I can't date you because I'm addicted to that Clue boardgame.

Now this, I like! You might as well give them some entertainment as you deposit them on their ass.

craig r
11-26-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't date you because I'm addicted to that Clue boardgame.

Now this, I like! You might as well give them some entertainment as you deposit them on their ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes it great is you need at least 3 players to play. If he doesn't use that line, I guess he won't follow any of our advice. Anoter option is telling her you don't have time because of the model aircraft carriers you build. Tell her the toughtest and most time consuming one is the 1397 when Columbus sailed over here. She will be confused, so you can just run off real quick. If she says, well Columbus sailed over in 1492, tell her she is confusing Christopher Columbus with Mark Paul (and then add in "don't get him confused with Mark Paul Gosselear"). Man I wish I could do this for him. He would be out in 3 minutes top.

craig

OtisTheMarsupial
11-26-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Nobody buys the its not you its me speech.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the point. She'll get the idea. And she'll understand quickly, which is key, for this situation. You can't drag it out or be confusing. But you don't need to be mean either.

But if you go with a lie you want her to believe, like the pole in the dick thing, be sure to let us know how it works out for you.

craig r
11-26-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Nobody buys the its not you its me speech.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the point. She'll get the idea. And she'll understand quickly, which is key, for this situation. You can't drag it out or be confusing. But you don't need to be mean either.

But if you go with a lie you want her to believe, like the pole in the dick thing, be sure to let us know how it works out for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

The purpose is not for him to let her down easy. It is too provide us entertainment if he really said something like that. Of course, it would be easier to say its not you its me? Of course, she then says how? He then has to tell her she is ugly, bad in bed, smells, he would rather bang her friends, and you are too (insert body type of fat/superfat here). Now, you tell me, is that easier than I am addicted to Clue? He could also do it Patrick Bateman style and just tell her a clever joke about Ed Gein. That ought to do the trick. The thing is this can't be too hard. I will call her on 3 way with him if he wants. I can even pretend to be him. If it worked in 7th grade, the sht will work now.

craig

OtisTheMarsupial
11-26-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The purpose is not for him to let her down easy. It is too provide us entertainment if he really said something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
sure, hence:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

However, the poor kid is what, like 14, and he is really asking us for help here. We don't need to take every opportunity available in OOT to corrupt, derange, and scar these horribly misguided young daters.

craig r
11-26-2005, 02:36 AM
Man, I am so obviously joking. Do you really think my advice would be to tell him he is obsessed with Clue, model boats, Ed gein? The answer is he needs to just end it with her. Mathematically it is even the right move. If they stay together, they will both be miserable. If they end, then he can get back to Clue, Model Toys, or whatever he is into. Why waste both their time?

craig

11-26-2005, 02:43 AM
He needs to tell her he really just wants to SIIHP and she doesn't know what that means, then good riddence.

craig r
11-26-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He needs to tell her he really just wants to SIIHP and she doesn't know what that means, then good riddence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not guaranteed to work. She might be into it. Which he will be happy about for about 20 minutes and then be back in the same situation. It is obvious, big score, that you are not mature enough to understand this. He has only a few options, one being the 3 way call dump, the other being OCD clue addiction, or the model boats. It has to be something she can't compete with. When you get older and more mature like me you will understand.

craig

11-26-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not guaranteed to work. She might be into it. Which he will be happy about for about 20 minutes and then be back in the same situation. It is obvious, big score, that you are not mature enough to understand this. He has only a few options, one being the 3 way call dump, the other being OCD clue addiction, or the model boats. It has to be something she can't compete with. When you get older and more mature like me you will understand.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]
You suh, ah my mastah

James Boston
11-26-2005, 03:32 AM
Paiging Dr. Dom

My opinion....

Does she call you? Are you avoiding her calls? You aren't obligated to call her just to tell her you're not interested, but if you see her (or she calls) you should be a gentleman and tell her that you're not interested. Dodging a girl is childish, but you don't have to make a point to call a chick just to tell her you're not into her.

craig r
11-26-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Paiging Dr. Dom

My opinion....

Does she call you? Are you avoiding her calls? You aren't obligated to call her just to tell her you're not interested, but if you see her (or she calls) you should be a gentleman and tell her that you're not interested. Dodging a girl is childish, but you don't have to make a point to call a chick just to tell her you're not into her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm..his method seems to make more sense to me than mine. Good call!

Alobar
11-26-2005, 04:09 AM
this is the kinda [censored] guys do, and then wonder why they never get dates. Girls talk and are bitter grudge holding creautes. NEVER burn a bridge with a chick if you can avoid it because you never know when you will meet her cute friend that will now have nothing to do with you because she heard you are one of those aholes that pulls the disapearing ruitine.

Learn the "lets just be friends speech" and use this approach instead. Your penis will be very grateful