PDA

View Full Version : The facebook

The Truth
11-25-2005, 05:54 PM
Did we ever do a thread where all the 2+2ers on facebook added each other?

If not lets do.

I am blake lovely from university of montevallo.

::shrug::

blake

tonypaladino
11-25-2005, 05:58 PM
I haven't logged on to facebook in like 2 months. MySpace is where it's at.

mason55
11-25-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never used Facebook.

And I don't want a bunch of ugly poker playing guys on my friends list in MySpace. Having only hot girls on my list seems to encourage other hot girls to message me.

etizzle
11-25-2005, 06:13 PM
evan tindell, MIT.

i cant believe someone said that myspace is better than the facebook.

xorbie
11-25-2005, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I don't want a bunch of ugly poker playing guys on my friends list in MySpace. Having only hot girls on my list seems to encourage other hot girls to message me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found a lot of really old friends on facebook, so I think it's definitely a good thing to have, even if you never check it (just about anything there sends an e-mail to you anyway). I have absolutely no idea wtf myspace is, to be honest.

Evan
11-25-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I found a lot of really old friends on facebook, so I think it's definitely a good thing to have, even if you never check it (just about anything there sends an e-mail to you anyway). I have absolutely no idea wtf myspace is, to be honest.

[/ QUOTE ]
Probably cause you go to a real school. That being said, I don't have an account on either.

mason55
11-25-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
evan tindell, MIT.

[/ QUOTE ]

For people who have already graduated college, MySpace is infinitely better.

xorbie
11-25-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Probably cause you go to a real school

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really, the friends I found were from back in 7th grade, and none of them go to U of I.

tonypaladino
11-25-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
evan tindell, MIT.

[/ QUOTE ]

For people who have already graduated college, or actually have friends outside of college MySpace is infinitely better.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Truth
11-25-2005, 06:34 PM
I read in one thread that myspace was thefacebook for "townies"

::Shrug::

never been on myspace, dunno what it is, but thats pretty much all ive read.

blake

Evan
11-25-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I read in one thread that myspace was thefacebook for "townies"

::Shrug::

never been on myspace, dunno what it is, but thats pretty much all ive read.

blake

[/ QUOTE ]
It's also the facebook of high school kids and colleges that aren't supported by facebook.

man
11-25-2005, 06:44 PM
reggie pawle

there's only one.

phil_ivey_fan
11-25-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I had a lot of hot girls messaging me... girls that I'll never meet or screw...but I'm all about internet relationships...

CrazyEyez
11-25-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If not lets do.

blake

[/ QUOTE ]
I have no idea what you're talking about. /images/graemlins/confused.gif
- jtb

mason55
11-25-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wish I had a lot of hot girls messaging me... girls that I'll never meet or screw...but I'm all about internet relationships...

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is supposed to be a dig, you're very very far off the mark.

The Truth
11-25-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For what its worth, I would rather have a bunch of 2ers as my friends then a bunch of hot girls.

Not that there is anything wrong with wanting a bunch of hot girls, I am the strange one here.

Its generally true that I enjoy talking to 2ers more than hot girls.

Plus there are plenty of hot girls around. 2+2ers are the minority.

blake

The Truth
11-25-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If not lets do.

blake

[/ QUOTE ]
I have no idea what you're talking about. /images/graemlins/confused.gif
- jtb

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes 2 of us. I live my life in an alocholic daze. My lifes a blurr [censored] me.

blake

mason55
11-25-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For what its worth, I would rather have a bunch of 2ers as my friends then a bunch of hot girls.

Not that there is anything wrong with wanting a bunch of hot girls, I am the strange one here.

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one that actually hooks up with random girls that I meet off these sites?

You people are talking like you've never met anyone in real life that you originally met on the internet.

The Truth
11-25-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is supposed to be a dig, you're very very far off the mark.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome, I just realized how cool it is to use the word dig.
no im not being sarcastic, It really does sound hard.

what area of country is this used in?

Im gonna start saying it

blake

The Truth
11-25-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one that actually hooks up with random girls that I meet off these sites?

You people are talking like you've never met anyone in real life that you originally met on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really never have. When I am in the need of new women, I usually just shout at whatever girls I see at wal-mart or a cafe, or well anywhere I happen to be.

However, this myspace thing does seem like an effective means of getting ladies. I am going to investigate. I'll give a trip report.

Any tips dirk? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

blake

mason55
11-25-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I really never have. When I am in the need of new women, I usually just shout at whatever girls I see at wal-mart or a cafe, or well anywhere I happen to be.

However, this myspace thing does seem like an effective means of getting ladies. I am going to investigate. I'll give a trip report.

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that all hook ups are done through the internet. Mostly when I'm bored and drunk I'll get on MySpace and send messages to some hot girls living near me. I dunno, I find that the girls I bang from MySpace tend to be slightly hotter than girls I meet in real life. Since I can just message really hot girls, even if I strike out with 9 out of 10, it only took me like 5 minutes to send off those messages. The one super hot girl I get out of it is definitely worth it.

A lot of getting girls that seem "above you" is just about numbers. MySpace makes the numbers game much easier.

The Truth
11-25-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that all hook ups are done through the internet. Mostly when I'm bored and drunk I'll get on MySpace and send messages to some hot girls living near me. I dunno, I find that the girls I bang from MySpace tend to be slightly hotter than girls I meet in real life. Since I can just message really hot girls, even if I strike out with 9 out of 10, it only took me like 5 minutes to send off those messages. The one super hot girl I get out of it is definitely worth it.

A lot of getting girls that seem "above you" is just about numbers. MySpace makes the numbers game much easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, its the same on the street, all about numbers. However, the more I get shot down, the more effective my methods become.

I used to be successful around 1/7

no im at a strong 2/3 on average

This myspace thing seems quick. You from a big city, and have you learned how to "message" them without it starting off creepy or awkward?

any suggestions appreciated.

oh and i realize you didn't mean you only hook up with internet girls, i get the idea /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mason55
11-25-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I agree, its the same on the street, all about numbers. However, the more I get shot down, the more effective my methods become.

I used to be successful around 1/7

no im at a strong 2/3 on average

This myspace thing seems quick. You from a big city, and have you learned how to "message" them without it starting off creepy or awkward?

any suggestions appreciated.

oh and i realize you didn't mean you only hook up with internet girls, i get the idea /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I live in the DC metro area, so there's tons and tons of girls.

It's pretty easy to tell which girls are down with just meeting up with random guys, so you don't really have to worry about being creepy. I usually just send a quick message with a couple things about their profile that I find interesting (music, tattoos, haircut, whatever). It's usually just a case of getting them to meet up in real life at a mall or restaurant or bar or something, then you get to put your real life moves on them. Hopefully by that point you've sent a couple messages back and forth and have a decent rapport going.

I dunno, like I said, I'm usually drunk when I send out initial message, so I'm probably much less charming than I think I am /images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Truth
11-25-2005, 07:17 PM
how do you tell if they are up for getting together by their profile? is there a slutty box they can check that i need too look for or osmething?

blake

eviljeff
11-25-2005, 08:18 PM
I have two facebook accounts - one from undergrad and one for law school. it's pretty sweet.

NLSoldier
11-25-2005, 08:20 PM
I dare someone to try to find peachy on facebook.

ClaytonN
11-25-2005, 08:20 PM
Clay Newman, UGA

This thread really makes me want to get Myspace

ClaytonN
11-25-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dare someone to try to find peachy on facebook.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nuh uhh luv, she aint on facebook if mah recollection is right

Go_Blue88
11-25-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i've heard that people do this, but i have no interest in it. meeting a girl through the internet is way too weird for me; think about it...if she's willing to bang you, imagine how many other guys she bangs during the week. i mean, i know it sucks to think about that sort of stuff, but if a girl is willing to meet up with some guy she's never met and have sex with him, i think it's fair to presuppose that she's pretty slutty.

ddss6_99
11-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Dave Deslauriers
University of Connecticut

Jack of Arcades
11-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Nope, you're not the only one. Even if it's some girl you only kinda know, facebook/myspace can break the ice. Seems almost stalkerish when you think about it.

Dominic
11-25-2005, 10:37 PM
what the hell is a facebook?

Jack of Arcades
11-25-2005, 10:39 PM
Searchable directory for college/high school students

mason55
11-25-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i've heard that people do this, but i have no interest in it. meeting a girl through the internet is way too weird for me; think about it...if she's willing to bang you, imagine how many other guys she bangs during the week. i mean, i know it sucks to think about that sort of stuff, but if a girl is willing to meet up with some guy she's never met and have sex with him, i think it's fair to presuppose that she's pretty slutty.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored]? I have no problem thinking about that. I'm sure all the girls I've hooked up with from the internet have been about as bad as the average bar [censored]. That's what condoms are for. You really think that when you pick up a random sororislut that you're deflowering her?

ClaytonN
11-25-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what the hell is a facebook?

[/ QUOTE ]

kinda like a myspace, put up a picture with interests. helps meet new people, esp. when moving into college. also helps get you laid.

The Truth
11-25-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored]? I have no problem thinking about that. I'm sure all the girls I've hooked up with from the internet have been about as bad as the average bar [censored]. That's what condoms are for. You really think that when you pick up a random sororislut that you're deflowering her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good response. Also, the girl may not be going to meet up with you intending to have sex. Could just be looking at it like a blind date. Actually, more tha likely looking at it like that.

If your game is strong enough to sleep with her, more power too you.

Most of the girls you've dated, your long term girlfriends, all of em. The girls that wouldn't sleep without after the first 5 months all....

You can bang them all within a week if you know what you are doing.

think about it that way.

blake

11-25-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I live my life in an alocholic daze

[/ QUOTE ]

Alcoholic haze damn it!

daryljobe777
11-25-2005, 11:19 PM
DJ Danielson, Winona

The Truth
11-25-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I live my life in an alocholic daze

[/ QUOTE ]

Alcoholic haze damn it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I never could understand what the goat was saying.

blake

lighterjobs
11-25-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there are three out of four lines that are sad there.

11-25-2005, 11:45 PM
Noah Stephens-Davidowitz at Brown.

Jack of Arcades
11-26-2005, 01:30 AM
Darrel Michaud at Louisiana. No, my name isn't Jack. Sad, isn't it?

housenuts
11-26-2005, 02:21 AM
anyone have hi5?

TomCollins
11-26-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
evan tindell, MIT.

[/ QUOTE ]

For people who have already graduated college, MySpace is infinitely better.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you like dirty white trash maybe.

11-26-2005, 04:30 PM
Nathan THomas at Loyola Marymount

ClaytonN
11-26-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Darrel Michaud at Louisiana. No, my name isn't Jack. Sad, isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

So that was you /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

edtost
11-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Ed Tostanoski, Princeton