PDA

View Full Version : An email from Eurobet telling me I could get the bonus after I already

aLOWdAkING
11-25-2005, 04:55 PM
I just got an email from EB saying i was "missing out on free money" with their new 100% to $600 bonus, and that i should upgrade right away and deposit to get it. but the thing is i have already done it. did anybody else get this? should i email them back asking if i can get it again, or deposit again and see if it works?

Dear ________,

Upgrade Eurobet Poker Now – You’re Missing Out on Free Money!

I notice you have yet to upgrade and play in our new and improved poker room – so I wanted to write and tell you about some of the great things that we have got going on this weekend!

Upgrade now, and we will match your next funds transfer into the poker room up to a maximum of $600! The biggest poker bonus we have ever offered, just as a thank you for upgrading! Click Here for bonus details.

Thanks

Roy6
11-25-2005, 05:23 PM
I guess they just send it to anybody.

BradleyT
11-25-2005, 07:32 PM
Did anyone else have problems with the upgrade? The downloadable program says "This is not a valid win32 application" when I try to run it. So I tried loading the "old" client and it supposedly upgraded but says something about a missing file when I try to run it.

BradleyT
11-25-2005, 11:37 PM
I tried downloading the file on my second computer and it worked. So I rebooted the other machine and it recognized it as a file.

imported_leader
11-26-2005, 06:10 AM
I've already cleared about a quarter of it tonight. I love free money.

aLOWdAkING
11-26-2005, 07:06 AM
Yeah, it clears pretty fast. I've been only playing a couple tables since I've been working at on Paradise and starting Absolute now, on a single monitor. Sort of slows down my machine, so maybe I'll try Java version. Only downside is you can't request HHs for PT.

BTW, anybody know when the bonus expires?

PartySNGer
11-26-2005, 08:33 AM
I believe 90 days on bonus expiration.

Also, what's the max tables for Eurobet? BW.com says 4, their support says 6, but I can play 10 SNGs at once. I didn't try 11. Is is the same for Pokerroom. I like playing 8-10 SNGs at once so I may have 2 new monthly reloads to add to the list.