PDA

View Full Version : Where are my keys?

nigelloring
11-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Got in last night (used keys to open front door), fed bunny some celery, lost a couple of buyins playing an online game, spent 2 hours looking for keys.

Still can't find them. Help please.

jackdaniels
11-25-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Got in last night (used keys to open front door), fed bunny some celery, lost a couple of buyins playing an online game, spent 2 hours looking for keys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look in the door. ALternatively, look in fridge where celery is located.

IndieMatty
11-25-2005, 11:40 AM
St. Anthony, St. Anthony look all around. nigelloring's keys are missing and they must be found.

4_2_it
11-25-2005, 11:41 AM
In your jacket pocket or pant pocket.

nigelloring
11-25-2005, 12:18 PM
No, no and no. Thanks anyway.

11-25-2005, 12:19 PM
Look on top of your fridge or near your bunny's cage.

whiskeytown
11-25-2005, 12:25 PM
couch cushions?

Have you changed your pants and left them in the old ones?

RB

Vavavoom
11-25-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They will be in the last place you look...IMO

Skipbidder
11-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Look in your bunny.

willie
11-25-2005, 02:02 PM
IHP

11-25-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
St. Anthony, St. Anthony look all around. nigelloring's keys are missing and they must be found.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is weird, I had never heard this before last night, but i lost 120 bux and couldnt find it. I was sure i dropped it in Wal mart parkings lot this morning. I searched everywhere, and my girlfriend said this little saying, and just then, the money showed up in plain sight on my bed. Very strange

Senor Cardgage
11-25-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is weird, I had never heard this before last night, but i lost 120 bux and couldnt find it. I was sure i dropped it in Wal mart parkings lot this morning. I searched everywhere, and my girlfriend said this little saying, and just then, the money showed up in plain sight on my bed. Very strange

[/ QUOTE ]

Your girlfriend robbed you.

UCF THAYER
11-25-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How does your girlfriend know nigelloring?

Big Limpin'
11-25-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm not so sure about your keys. I looked all over my apartment, and couldnt find them. SO they are probably over at your place. You may wany to check the bathroom counter, thats where i often find mine, 'cause if i have to take a piss on the drive home, then i'm beelining it for the bathrooma s soon as i get in the door, and the keys are coming with me, and get put down on the nearest flat surface as soon as i need both hands.

2+2 wannabe
11-25-2005, 03:59 PM
behind fridge

kipin
11-25-2005, 04:01 PM
The last place you will look.

tolbiny
11-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Get on Paint and show us a layour of your place. Include all the relevant information, fridge, bunny, door.

11-25-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Got in last night (used keys to open front door), fed bunny some celery, lost a couple of buyins playing an online game, jerked off and went to sleep .

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

FoxwoodsFiend
11-25-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They will be in the last place you look...IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. It's fairly obvious that once he finds them he'll continue looking.

tonypaladino
11-25-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. My grandmother says this.

BTW- You pray to St. Anthony for lost things in general, but St. Zita is specifically for lost keys.

nigelloring
11-25-2005, 06:47 PM
Bwahaha, found them!!!

They were in an old shoe which I haven't got round to throwing away yet. I have no idea how they got there.

(And I lost 3 more buyins today).

Thanks everyone, you can all stop looking now.

The Truth
11-25-2005, 06:57 PM
Is it cool to hae a bunny? yes or no

This may merit its own thread.

blake