PDA

View Full Version : Biography about your life (okay I lied, I started another topic)

craig r
11-25-2005, 10:20 AM
I mentioned this in another thread, but is your life TRULY interesting enough to make a biography about. I personally don't think mine is. I had no real tragedy, minimal drug use, I work for a poker affiliate, i was a good thief as a teenager (never personal property), I can write some lyrics, I only have been to jail 3 times, i am married and just about to be a dad. Crap, Disney could almost make a movie about my life. And even then it would suck.

craig

p.s. This doesn't mean I am not happy with my life. I am. I promise.

p.p.s. When you slit your writst do you go side to side or straight up /images/graemlins/smile.gif ?

craig

Wait, I might be able to add something. I came up with an idea for Nazi trading cards when I was in Sunday School (at 15...why my parents made me go after my bar mitzvah i have no idea). Not because I am sympathetic with the Nazis, but because I think a 1938 Goebbels would be worth a lot now. My Sunday school teacher didn't think that was funny. She made me leave the class room and then next week asked me to apologize for saying that the Goebbels card would be worth anything. I was stoned and told the class I was sorry and that the Himmler one would be worth more. I was told not to come back.

diebitter
11-25-2005, 10:24 AM
Dominics would be the only one I'd wanna see out of the people on OOT. But who the hell knows?

Mine definitely wouldn't be worth it, and anyway, they couldn't afford Brad Pitt.

phil_ivey_fan
11-25-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dominics would be the only one I'd wanna see out of the people on OOT. But who the hell knows?

Mine definitely wouldn't be worth it, and anyway, they couldn't afford Brad Pitt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet Patricks would be pretty cool.

whiskeytown
11-25-2005, 11:56 AM
I could definately have a nice broken heart/descent into suicidal depression story that ends with me in the loony bin for about three days.

Otherwise if it was a biography, it'd try to be a comedy, methinks...LOL

RB

craig r
11-25-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I could definately have a nice broken heart/descent into suicidal depression story that ends with me in the loony bin for about three days.

Otherwise if it was a biography, it'd try to be a comedy, methinks...LOL

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Why in the loony bin for 3 days? Because you off yourself or because they ask you to leave since you don't like Ryan Adams' newer stuff?

craig

11-25-2005, 11:59 AM
Mine would be okay I think. Sort of a globe spanning variant of 100 Blows. I grew up in embassies, consulates and boarding schools in Europe and SE Asia and I wasn't exactly a model child. My life got super boring after I turned 16 though.

craig r
11-25-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mine would be okay I think. Sort of a globe spanning variant of 100 Blows. I grew up in embassies, consulates and boarding schools in Europe and SE Asia and I wasn't exactly a model child. My life got super boring after I turned 16 though.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could make it biographical until you are 16 and then decide that dictatorships are much better and show your rise and fall as dictator of Montana (or any other state you fly over).

craig

whiskeytown
11-25-2005, 12:04 PM
suicidal depression - I was under a suicide watch - tragic broken heart story compounded by alcohol, no job, and a whole host of genetic depression factors.

You're dead on though - everything after Ryan's Heartbreaker has sucked.

RB

craig r
11-25-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
suicidal depression - I was under a suicide watch - tragic broken heart story compounded by alcohol, no job, and a whole host of genetic depression factors.

You're dead on though - everything after Ryan's Heartbreaker has sucked.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with that story line (for a movie) is that you have to come real "close" to being on top and then self destruct. Like, you were close to finding the cure for webbed feet, but you could never come to grips with your compulsive 900 number dialing.

craig

gamblore99
11-25-2005, 05:46 PM
The biggest concerns in my life are getting into med school, and trying to get laid. With a little creative writing, this could be a TV show.

tonypaladino
11-25-2005, 05:58 PM
I don't think my life story would be all that great, but a ton of individual incidents have happened to me that people seem to ejoy hearing about.

This includes
1. Getting thrown out of & my entire Junior High banned from Hershey Park in PA.
2. Getting banned from Kmart and being filmed pretending to ass-[censored] a security guard. (Film was lost sadly)
4. Tackling a cop at the Halloween parade and getting away with it.
5. Chasing down a thief from the store I worked at and almost getting shot by the police in the process.
6. Getting chased off a bus by this dude who's sister or girlfriend I hit with my backpack (I think I posted this here somewhere)

These are all great stories apparantly. Sometimes I feel like I'm like that Larry Davide dude, except my crazy occurances sometimes result in violence and near-death experiences.

I think I might do some sort of chronicles of Tony thread to detail these when I have time.

tolbiny
11-25-2005, 06:04 PM
When slitting your wrists always go straight down, away from your body. Remeber, safety first!!!

craig r
11-25-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When slitting your wrists always go straight down, away from your body. Remeber, safety first!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

See why I couldn't make a movie about my life. I fail at trying to kill myself. That is really depressing. I guess I am off too better my life since I must live. Ahhh, who am I kidding, I will just fail at that also. Well, I am good at one thing. I better be, I have been doing it since I was 12.

craig

craig r
11-25-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I am good at one thing. I better be, I have been doing it since I was 12.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just noticed it may seem like i was talking about jerking it in the above sentence. I meant playing the piano and reading quantum physics books /images/graemlins/smile.gif

craig

p.s. I can't even jerk it well. I keep thinking to myself, "you don't even satisfy yourself,loser. You should be punished and made to read Ayn Rand".

Vavavoom
11-25-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wait, I might be able to add something. I came up with an idea for Nazi trading cards when I was in Sunday School (at 15...why my parents made me go after my bar mitzvah i have no idea). Not because I am sympathetic with the Nazis, but because I think a 1938 Goebbels would be worth a lot now. My Sunday school teacher didn't think that was funny. She made me leave the class room and then next week asked me to apologize for saying that the Goebbels card would be worth anything. I was stoned and told the class I was sorry and that the Himmler one would be worth more. I was told not to come back.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just far toooooo funny....made my drunken evening...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

craig r
11-25-2005, 06:43 PM
Glad I can make you laugh. FWIW, Himmler isn't worht anything unless you get the card in near mint condition. I am still trying to look for the legendary Hitler pooping on Eva card. It was their rookie poop and is suppossedely worth a lot.

craig